Hail ingress and hail 30K poster!

"Hail 30k poster" says #29982?

Also, JJ.

uc

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
I am told by my best friend that I have this baller hat coming in the mail.

NEFPW3newyan-blkred.jpg

This pleases me.

Home from work. Dinner pics soon, probably.

Ryuk6666

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
I've spent the last two days reviewing my (lengthy) outline for the Sidera project and come to a rather simple comparison. Quoting what I sent to my St. Louis friend:

Therefore the majority of the Sidera build outline, associated marketing timelines and triggers, and price points and promotions remain unchanged. As for not having installed it yet, don't bother right now. Since I've started working full-time again locally, the time I have to devote to this work on a daily basis is limited at best. I'll be sure to post when things get updated.. which needs to happen soon. The builds on the dashboard are old. Too old.

However, there are some pretty cool projects on the drawing board right now, including two games and an augmented reality/compass-based application.

Gonna be a good summer.

Aww... Compass based? That's too bad..... The one V doesn't have the necessary components for compass.....

Sent From My 4.2.1 PrimoC... CodeFireX Style.

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
Phone is dead, sorry for the crappy photo.

Spicy noodles, fish, and garlic cheese bread.

Sent from my dirty rainbow unicorn Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD (HorriblyDeveloped)

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1360819831389.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1360819831389.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 24

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
Sitting on a large rock at the end of a boulder breakwater in Puget Sound with flat waters, just enough of a breeze to sway one's hair, and some Augustana and The Fray to think to.

It's where I come to think.

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
HahahaHAHAHA. "The Monkey Chow Diaries." "The mailman came by yesterday to drop off some fliers for fried chicken... I was ready to kill the mailman."

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
Elon Musk is not happy about the NYT journalist who wrote and published what some are now seeing as a 'biased' and 'deliberately misleading' article bashing the Tesla Model S.

Musk included the logs retrieved from the car that Broder drove during his review period, and included analysis using speed and location data.

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Lumenii are you having another one of your late night/early morning conversations with yourself? Lol

Good times bro :-D

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
Lumenii are you having another one of your late night/early morning conversations with yourself? Lol

Good times bro :-D

I wouldn't have it any other way. ;) The night shift never dies... though it may be reduced to wavering semi-coherent chatter. :) Speaking of which, looks like the night shift won't be claiming 30k tonight, at least not while I'm around. See you all in the morning.

fZbuku3.jpg

NGEFreek

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Pretty stoked, I have an online acquaintance who has worked for Disney/Pixar in the past drawing me up my idea for a tattoo I'm wanting to get soon. He's still got a few projects to wrap up, but soon, very soon!

Sent from my rooted Alltel Galaxy S2.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech