[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

Ryuk6666

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
Sure, just give me an address and I'll send you some Resistance stickers.

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/02/15/2ene3ata.jpg

Wait, money? Ain't nobody got time fo dat.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Those stickers look pretty awesome my resistant brother. >: ) speaking of ingress, I hacked 7 portals today :) turns out the only other player in my town is one of us :D

Sent From My 4.2.1 PrimoC... CodeFireX Style.

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
Tried to text two girls I used to be fairly close friends with, mainly because I've been in a nostalgic mood all night and felt like starting to reconnect.

Did not go so well haha. Oh well. How's the sleep tonight, dormant chatter?

Ryuk6666

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
Tried to text two girls I used to be fairly close friends with, mainly because I've been in a nostalgic mood all night and felt like starting to reconnect.

Did not go so well haha. Oh well. How's the sleep tonight, dormant chatter?

When was the last time you slept? o_O

Sent From My 4.2.1 PrimoC... CodeFireX Style.

7stringer

I have The Rickets
Feb 1, 2012
Visit site
Whattup, Chatterites?

Miss y'all.

What's everyone running now-a-days? I'm still on the Gnex, not the 4, and AOKP is just not cutting it. Too unstable, locks up, freezes, etc.. I just need something clean and stable.

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
Hey, Chatter. Been sick the last couple of days. May end up calling in to work today, which I don't want to do, only because I've been there 3 years and have yet to call in...ever, but if I end up working today and not being able to nurse this I could end up being worse throughout the rest of the weekend and that isn't good for anybody. *shrug*

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Whattup, Chatterites?

Miss y'all.

What's everyone running now-a-days? I'm still on the Gnex, not the 4, and AOKP is just not cutting it. Too unstable, locks up, freezes, etc.. I just need something clean and stable.

I've been running the SteveSpear PUB builds on my Gnex. In combination with the latest Trinity 13DC kernel it has been nothing but reliable and smooth.

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
Custom kernels on my N7 just end up confusing me. Messing with voltages and stuff just seems overly complicated and I'm too uninformed / can't find an easy to follow set of guidelines, don't want to break things so I just stay stock as far as the kernel goes.

where my advisers at?!? get to work! lol :p

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
From spring like weather to more like winter like Saturday
umygatuh.jpg

sent from my SIII

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Whattup, Chatterites?

Miss y'all.

I'm running AOKP-jb_4.2.1-build 1 still on my Galaxy Nexus ,havent really had no major issues with that has caused me to flash anything else on the nexus yet.I can't speak for aokp builds #2 or #3 tho I havent tried them.

Yup I passed on the Nexus 4 ,lol

BaMaDuDe87

Jun 18, 2012
Visit site
Whattup, Chatterites?

Miss y'all.

Running Nexus Evolution V3.0.0 - Nightly 1-4-13 with Lean Kernel 5.7. Stable, fast and the best battery life I have had with my Nexus

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12