[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
What the hell are they thinking announcing it so early? It is going to ruin any hype or interest attached and kill a successful launch.

Sent from my Motorola RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk 2

nexusisneecesary

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
"Be Ashamed to Die, Until You Have Scored Some Victory for Humanity".~Neil DeGrasse Tyson
look this is most likely my last post tonight(which doesn't really matter,now does it?) but here is the point. I hope that if you take anything from science it is inspiration..science is inspiring,the beauty that anything exists..at all is completely and utterly mind blowing..alright i will be quiet now..lol but really i think everyone should try and promote science is some shape or form,and not sudo science..no planet x kind of crap;) but honest and pure science...alright and shutting up now...:)

mrro82

Mr. Ro.
Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
"Be Ashamed to Die, Until You Have Scored Some Victory for Humanity".~Neil DeGrasse Tyson
look this is most likely my last post tonight(which doesn't really matter,now does it?) but here is the point. I hope that if you take anything from science it is inspiration..science is inspiring,the beauty that anything exists..at all is completely and utterly mind blowing..alright i will be quiet now..lol but really i think everyone should try and promote science is some shape or form,and not sudo science..no planet x kind of crap;) but honest and pure science...alright and shutting up now...:)

Pretty big science nerd myself. I've loved it all my life.

Sent from low Earth orbit with my Skyrocket.

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
Pro tip: don't slam your Nexus 7 into your steering wheel in a fit of rage. It is apparently quite flimsy.

Sent from my dirty rainbow unicorn Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD (HorriblyDeveloped)

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
Oh no. Is it dead?

the back came off and I got some bad light bleed around the right side of the screen, popped the back on and all is well, screen is fine again.

Sent from my dirty rainbow unicorn Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD (HorriblyDeveloped)

mrro82

Mr. Ro.
Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
the back came off and I got some bad light bleed around the right side of the screen, popped the back on and all is well, screen is fine again.

Nice nice.

Ryuk6666

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
The only downside I can see its that ps3 games won't be supported. That's pretty big considering that it's still a very relevant console.

Yeah. Bit you should be able to directly stream them with live stream

Sent from my One V using Android Central Forums

mrro82

Mr. Ro.
Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
Ps4 is nice, but I'm an xbox guy

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

I used to be a PlayStation guy. I haven't played a game on mine in a long time. All my friends have Xbox so I play on that exclusively now. I use my ps3 as a media center now.

Spencerdl

Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
My Barber has had his SG3 for a couple of months, I've had mine for 10 days.......Today I told him to go to Android Central so he can learn how to get the most out of his device .......thats what I did :D

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jsmith786x