[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

nexusisneecesary

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

Me? what Device? i won't be too greedy. I'll take an S4.:)

- - - Updated - - -

Me? what Device? i won't be too greedy. I'll take an S4.:)

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

Google version.

Posted via Android Central App

So word on the street is now 4.3 and a N7 in July... I want to trust the rumor mill again, but it has commitment issues and I've been burned before.

Attachments

• 13427437_1.jpg
    13427437_1.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 19

nexusisneecesary

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
Water Trapped For 1.5 Billion Years Could Hold Ancient Life : NPR
This is most incredible.1.5 billion+ years of complete isolation from the outside world(trapped in rock) world man i hope they find life.PLEASE find life(i know asking won't change the outcome lol:) ).This has implications for the possibility for life on mars. and other planets in both our solar system and the universe in general..Sweet:)

- - - Updated - - -

return_0

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
So currently the Google Play Devices store has two sections: Nexus and Chromebook. Since the GS4 GE will be sold on the Play Store, I wonder whether it'll be placed in the "Nexus" section or a new standalone section? perhaps along with a possible One GE!

Screen Shot 2013-05-16 at 4.13.19 PM.png

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
This is most incredible.1.5 billion+ years of complete isolation from the outside world(trapped in rock) world man i hope they find life.PLEASE find life(i know asking won't change the outcome lol:) ).This has implications for the possibility for life on mars. and other planets in both our solar system and the universe in general..Sweet:)

- - - Updated - - -

I've seen this episode of the X-Files. It ends up with an alien that kills like everyone; bad juju, leave it alone!

kygator13

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site

- - - Updated - - -

I read that article today. I wonder how salty that water was...acid like I'm sure

Sent from there can only be HTC One

kygator13

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
Dinner tonight for my girl and I, burgers were great and who doesn't love a better cheddar and a toasted bun?

Sent from there can only be HTC One

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1368747830370.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1368747830370.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 22

neonworm

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site

- - - Updated - - -

I hope they find life before I die.

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
I meant extraterrestrial life lol.

I used to, but now I don't care if they do or not, it seems like every time we find life on the moon or Mars it is life from Earth. Realistically, I'm not sure we'd recognize the difference, assuming it's all still (or was) GATC based. I'd be excited if they found a radio that's 1.5 billion years old.

nexusisneecesary

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
I used to, but now I don't care if they do or not, it seems like every time we find life on the moon or Mars it is life from Earth. Realistically, I'm not sure we'd recognize the difference, assuming it's all still (or was) GATC based. I'd be excited if they found a radio that's 1.5 billion years old.

I'll always care.

Posted via Android Central App

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
I have zero doubts whatsoever that we are not alone in the universe(s). My faith in this will never die.

Sent from a Galaxy (Note 2) far, far away...

I'm positive that mathematically it's pretty damn certain that there is life, and a lot of it out there. There are probably thousands if not millions of planets that have sentient life and probably billions that have things we would consider living, and probably billions more than have things that we wouldn't consider living, but in a way they are. What I've lost hope in, is the theory that intelligent life has been to the Earth, at least by way of transportation through space.