Visit site
419269_10151473676627888_632036798_n.jpg

Do you Wing Chun?

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

I'm way more exhausted from venture capital work today than I thought I was. Decided to pick one song for chatter tonight, here it is.

Spectrum, by Zedd. Your move, Voake.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEp9MCQlAa4

As soon as I am married and settled in thr new home (mid-late June) I can haz chatter more!:eek:

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

kygator13

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
Last day of school, and first summer night for all the school kids in my area...I graduated college in 2009, and still remember the sense of accomplishment and relief!

Sent from there can only be HTC One

VDub2174

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
Oh my goodness a new group of people that I have to get to know. Im not good at meeting ppl *fumbles fingers* I say weird things when im nervous....

have you heard about the GN2, yea it's awesome (^-^)

You say weird things even when you're not nervous :p

Tokio_Love

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
I had the weirdest dream....someone tried to steal my phone so I killed them with it :what: I just........what?

have you heard about the GN2, yea it's awesome (^-^)

MRW1215

Apr 6, 2011
Visit site
So, I'm not unhappy with my GNex, but having it for almost a year-and-a-half now, my "I want something new and shiny!" nature is starting to kick in. Only thing is, I feel like there's no choice for a new phone I could make that would give me everything I want...

I want to stay on Verizon, and I also want to stay with official AOKP ROMs. I'd really like a phone with a larger battery, as well. I'm kinda liking the S4, but I feel like the ROM support won't be as good (didn't the CyanogenMod team say they're skipping the S4?), and I don't know what (if any) future Verizon phones AOKP will develop for.

I've also been very interested in the supposed "X Phone", but from what I heard, the leaked specs weren't that great? I dunno. If the specs aren't that great, that means the battery is probably not much better than the base GNex battery (it'd be nice to see a battery more like that of the Razr Maxx, but I doubt that).

So, kinda looks like slim pickings, for me. Blah.

kygator13

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
A guy in my office just got a iPhone 5 and just asked me about jail breaking. I wish I could of taken a picture of his face of the "this is so far over my @#$%ing head" look I was getting back from him. He just said "oh, ok, I don't think I will be doing that" fun times at work on a Friday

Sent from there can only be HTC One

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
A guy in my office just got a iPhone 5 and just asked me about jail breaking. I wish I could of taken a picture of his face of the "this is so far over my @#$%ing head" look I was getting back from him. He just said "oh, ok, I don't think I will be doing that" fun times at work on a Friday

Definitely thought you were gonna say he returned the iPhone after seeing your One.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucharmer