[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

nexusisneecesary

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
This was a nightmare i had as a child but it worked perfectly for the book. This is intense.
I found myself transported into a land of horrors?. The sky was a horrid color, stained with the blood of the innocent, the guilty, and the hopeless.The home i found myself in was colored that of the sky.its structure barely capable of supporting itself. Let alone hold out the horrors that may lie amongst the ruins.Even inside this old seemingly innocent home the dead lay at my feet.Even they seemed to have an expression of disbelief on their faces. Those left alive were crying out for help.Help that would never come for amongst this barren and hopeless landscape lay something far more sinister than the apocalypse, Something that could never be reasoned with, convinced,or even stopped.
As i sit inside the old home confused and bewildered as to what could have happenned I heard something at the door demanding entrance into the ruins.As i realized the only thing it could be. A sense of horror drifted over me. NO! NO! PLEASE! not me! not again! Please!
Suddenly a voice penetrated this horrid world. A sweet and forgiving tone echoed through my mind:Wake up,Wake up, sir!

VDub2174

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
This was a nightmare i had as a child but it worked perfectly for the book. This is intense.
I found myself transported into a land of horrors?. The sky was a horrid color, stained with the blood of the innocent, the guilty, and the hopeless.The home i found myself in was colored that of the sky.its structure barely capable of supporting itself. Let alone hold out the horrors that may lie amongst the ruins.Even inside this old seemingly innocent home the dead lay at my feet.Even they seemed to have an expression of disbelief on their faces. Those left alive were crying out for help.Help that would never come for amongst this barren and hopeless landscape lay something far more sinister than the apocalypse, Something that could never be reasoned with, convinced,or even stopped.
As i sit inside the old home confused and bewildered as to what could have happenned I heard something at the door demanding entrance into the ruins.As i realized the only thing it could be. A sense of horror drifted over me. NO! NO! PLEASE! not me! not again! Please!
Suddenly a voice penetrated this horrid world. A sweet and forgiving tone echoed through my mind:Wake up,Wake up, sir!

That was really good!! I need to know what happens next.....lol

taylorz_412

Aug 28, 2011
Visit site
Is it bad that I would rather be sent out a refurbished device than go into a Verizon store and deal with their shiitt to get a new one

- VZW GS4 -

taylorz_412

Aug 28, 2011
Visit site
IOS 7 looks great. I'm sure I'll end up buying an IPhone at some point in the future just to test the other side of the fence, competition is a great way to cause innovation!

- VZW GS4 -

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
steve1084