[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

lpt2569

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
It looks awesome but really want some details from Moto. Rumors are getting stupid again and no one seems to know what's real.

Sad thing is it probably won't be available to VZW customers (like me) who might be interested if it is truly going to be customizable. Just don't see big red allowing something like that. Who knows.

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
Sad thing is it probably won't be available to VZW customers (like me) who might be interested if it is truly going to be customizable. Just don't see big red allowing something like that. Who knows.

Last rumor I saw from the Verge said that Verizon would have both this and the Razr this year.

return_0

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
Looks like Moto is doing a good job at keeping this device sealed from leaks.

Sent from my pure Google Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

lpt2569

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
Last rumor I saw from the Verge said that Verizon would have both this and the Razr this year.

I hope so. I would love to see VZW have some great devices this fall.

Looks like Moto is doing a good job at keeping this device sealed from leaks.

Yup. Very...dare I say it...Apple-like of them! :eek:

TheAutoMomma

Dec 12, 2011
Visit site
I'm so anti-Moto, I'm not sure if they could release anything cool enough for me to gamble on them. Maybe their build quality has improved but I just can't with them.

Insert clever phrase about my whatever device running whatever ROM here.

Because I am more than clever, I'm brilliant!

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
I'm so anti-Moto, I'm not sure if they could release anything cool enough for me to gamble on them. Maybe their build quality has improved but I just can't with them.

What was the last one you had?

return_0

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site

???

Moto is known for their excellent build quality.

Sent from my pure Google Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

TheAutoMomma

Dec 12, 2011
Visit site
Oh, you'll laugh when I tell you. I had massive, massive, never ending issues with my DROID 1 and 2.

ETA: I went through probably 8 OG Droids and almost as many DROID 2s. Just an endless stream of bizarre issues. I guess now it's mire just that I really like a lot of other phones, so maybe if a Motorola wowed me I would give them another chance.

TheAutoMomma

Dec 12, 2011
Visit site
Well, I totally jacked that post up.

badbrad17

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
You know what Chatter needs? It needs some time for your help with you have to be able and the same as a bit more information contained herein are not sure if we can be in this email is not be a few days of the sender immediately notify us to see if we have a lot.

Lol. It never gets old.

I'm not saying that they think about themselves to hurt other people or anything else that you can use. But not as many people use the same time we also find people at the top of the widget on.

Sent from my Nexus 4

bigdaddytee

Sep 18, 2011
Visit site
Oh, you'll laugh when I tell you. I had massive, massive, never ending issues with my DROID 1 and 2.

ETA: I went through probably 8 OG Droids and almost as many DROID 2s. Just an endless stream of bizarre issues. I guess now it's mire just that I really like a lot of other phones, so maybe if a Motorola wowed me I would give them another chance.

That's a damn shame! My OG Droid worked great, I still have it and it's an awesome music player/alarm clock.

Sent from my Sero 7 Pro (Walmart Blue Light Special)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jcl678