Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
je9uvyny.jpg
. Pizza here.

Transmitted through spacetime.

TheAutoMomma

Dec 12, 2011
Visit site
Dang it, I forgot to take pictures of dinner. Made spaghetti with turkey meat sauce (a little lighter but just as good) and my favorite part, redneck garlic bread. I forgot to get garlic bread at the store earlier, but was kind of craving it. So I used leftover hamburger buns, brushed them with butter/garlic/olive oil/oregano and broiled them a bit, then topped them with mozzarella. They were actually really good! Can't believe I forgot to take pics. Ugh.

Insert clever phrase about my whatever device running whatever ROM here.

Because I am more than clever, I'm brilliant!

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
Dang it, I forgot to take pictures of dinner. Made spaghetti with turkey meat sauce (a little lighter but just as good) and my favorite part, redneck garlic bread. I forgot to get garlic bread at the store earlier, but was kind of craving it. So I used leftover hamburger buns, brushed them with butter/garlic/olive oil/oregano and broiled them a bit, then topped them with mozzarella. They were actually really good! Can't believe I forgot to take pics. Ugh.

I was just about to ask wtf redneck garlic bread is and then you answered it! lol great adaptation.

gollum18

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site

We do the same thing to make our garlic bread except we use french bread. It's delicious and cheaper than actually buying it.

Sprint GS3 Running TN's Msg and Chubbs

TheAutoMomma

Dec 12, 2011
Visit site
I was just about to ask wtf redneck garlic bread is and then you answered it! lol great adaptation.

Heh, yeah. I've had those stupid hamburger buns laying around all week, wondering what the heck I was going to do with them when we were out of hamburgers. My boy had a pb&j on one of them, but didn't seem to dig it too much. So it worked out perfectly!

TheAutoMomma

Dec 12, 2011
Visit site
Insomnia. And no one is around.

TheAutoMomma

Dec 12, 2011
Visit site
We do the same thing to make our garlic bread except we use french bread. It's delicious and cheaper than actually buying it.

Sprint GS3 Running TN's Msg and Chubbs

I agree! I've done it with French bread, too, and it is SO much better than store bought. Probably fewer preservatives, artificial flavoring, etc. The redneck part was more a reference to the hamburger bun base than the DIY garlic spread, ya know?

kygator13

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
Happy birthday America! I'm supporting the Airborne today, but still want to thank all the men and women who serve our country and the sacrifice they along with their families make everyday for us. Everyone have a safe and happy 4th, off to see despicable me 2 with my girl and her boy.

Sent from there can only be HTC One

Attachments

• 1372950328750.jpg
    1372950328750.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 25

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RemusGhostofRome