[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
How can anyone have a wallpaper off center?!

Sent from the Resistance Hidey Hole in the Taco Nation, while using Tapatalk 4 on an HTC One.

Maybe it was cropped incorrectly? ;)

Maybe, just maybe, that's the way he likes it.

Anyway, I'm having lunch at Wendy's because nobody sells great tacos around here! :mad:

Sent From a Galaxy S4 Away!

nexusisneecesary

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
ju8uqeba.jpg

I am confused, I got the Ota. And I downloaded it. And it tried to install the update, but it failed near the end. So as you can see my kernel has been updated, but my build number hasn't..

sent through space time.

kygator13

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
How can anyone have a wallpaper off center?!

Sent from the Resistance Hidey Hole in the Taco Nation, while using Tapatalk 4 on an HTC One.

I the picture there is saying on the bottom right, so it's technically not off center if you look at it as a whole picture as I was trying to get that in, but yes the ghost skull is...hope I solved the mystery for everyone! :D

Sent from there can only be HTC One

SpiralBorg

Feb 23, 2013
Visit site
Didn't know they released in Australia yet, but stumbled upon one.

I found a Google Play Gift Card at Woolworth's (groceries shop), and bought it immediately.

:D

apyhysem.jpg

Sent from my MZ604 using Tapatalk 4

TheAutoMomma

Dec 12, 2011
Visit site
Good evening Chatter! Happy Saturday, for those of us who are still in Saturday. Long time no chatter. Just got our TV fixed in time for football, Sons of Anarchy, and Walking Dead. Now enjoying a TV binge that comes from not having had TV since May 29.

Man, my life is exciting.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
4AM and I see this:

14134_287976241340934_1424500984_n.jpg

2 things... 1st, okay yeah happy birthday dude, whatever... and then, WHAT THE HELL!?!?!! There was a person inside R2?! He's not a real robot!? The OMGOGOGGWTF world shattered. I don't want to live in this galaxy any more. Or one far away.

lpt2569

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
Good evening Chatter! Happy Saturday, for those of us who are still in Saturday. Long time no chatter. Just got our TV fixed in time for football, Sons of Anarchy, and Walking Dead. Now enjoying a TV binge that comes from not having had TV since May 29.

Man, my life is exciting.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4

Pretty sure I could never last that long without TV of some sort. Sad I know but I admit it's true.

Sent from my Nexus 7

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87