Android Nothing but stolen ideas?

phonejunky

Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
Android is it nothing but stolen ideas. Oracle and Google will start it's landmark IP Case on April 16th with Jury Selection. This case is bigger then any Apple vs Google court cases as of yet, and if Oracle wins they could shut down the whole android movement (although I don't think that would ever happen). Here is the link to the article for you to get more details on the case itself.

Oracle, Google Prepare for Trial in

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
If there was any indication that the decision would hamper Android's movement and perhaps screech it to a halt Google will most likely find a way to settle and keep their product alive. Google as too much riding on Android to just let it dissolve.

garrim85

Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
srkmagnus said:
If there was any indication that the decision would hamper Android's movement and perhaps screech it to a halt Google will most likely find a way to settle and keep their product alive. Google as too much riding on Android to just let it dissolve.

^ This.

I really wish all these damn lawsuits would just stop already. It's been out of hand and ridiculous for a while now, especially the patent trolling. I can't believe how rampant it has become over the last couple of years.

phonejunky

Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
Do you believe its fair to sue someone for something you feel is rightfully yours or not? They seem to have a fair argument here.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

garrim85

Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
I think the whole thing is ridiculous. Not just this case, but all the patent trolling and IP cases that have occurred in the last few years. It wasn't like this, well not nearly as rampant nor publicized to the extent it is now, a few years ago.

ab304945

Dec 20, 2010
Visit site

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
Five years after Sun already knew about it and they are suing? Now that there are 150 million Android phones they are suing? Seems a little late to be making a stink about this.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bnutz