Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 29
Like Tree10Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    bitek's Avatar

    Posts
    120 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,441 Global Posts

    Default Blackberry Qnx vs Google Android my comparison

    First and foremost I am blackberry userm I own both blackberry phone and table. I recently bought Samsung Galaxy Tab Plus. I had high expectations coming to Android tablet but overall at the end I was disappointed with Android.

    First what I like Android vs Qnx
    1. Notificstions are cool
    2. Widgets are cool
    3. Customizations are cool
    4. Number of apps
    5. Google services integration
    6. Android native web browser is more funtional imo
    7. skype and few other apps not available to pb now
    8. better support for video codecs out of the box


    What I did not like Android vs Qnx
    1. some apps not being compatible (for example Realtor.ca is not compatible with Samsung Galaxy tab. Yet this app works perfectly well on Playbook in android runtime.)
    2. taskbar in Android is annoying. The fact that it cannot be hidden is just stupid and ruins experience of playing games or watching movies. Playbook offers to autohide Android taskbar and there is no taskbar in playbook native qnx.
    3. Quality of apps is not that good. I found that most apps are done for phones and do not look good on the tablet
    4. Overall Android is cumbersome os compared to qnx. Android feels like windows 95 and Qnx feels like windows 7. for example to delete permanenty app in Android is complicated. in qnx is just one click. Playbook is famous for gestures which work like a charm and is so much better than clicking on taskbar
    5. Multitasking is lame. Playbook handles multitasking way better


    After a week I decided that Android is not for me and this os is more done for phones than tablets. Qnx is more sophisticated and powerful os.

    the fact that rim perfected android player in latest beta 2.1 and fact that android apps are easy to convert and to sideload s on playbook made my decision even easier.





    Sent from my BlackBerry Runtime for Android Apps using Tapatalk 2
    craiggger likes this.
  2. #2  
    blackmannx#AC's Avatar
    Panda Motherfrinkin King

    Posts
    365 Posts
    Global Posts
    371 Global Posts
    ROM
    PandaRom 12.5% Faster!!

    Default Re: Blackberry Qnx vs Google Android my comparison

    Sorry that you did not like the experience on the Tab Plus.. its older hardware and not representative of what the current devices on android are. I did want to address some of your points.

    1. some apps not being compatible (for example Realtor.ca is not compatible with Samsung Galaxy tab. Yet this app works perfectly well on Playbook in android runtime.)
    This app has been widely regarded as broken and needing an update for awhile. The Runtime environment on the Playbook runs it because it emulates a 2.3 version of android while currently android is on 4.1.1 that said I have a Tab Plus here that runs the site as well as our class leading nexus 7 tablet.


    2. taskbar in Android is annoying. The fact that it cannot be hidden is just stupid and ruins experience of playing games or watching movies. Playbook offers to autohide Android taskbar and there is no taskbar in playbook native qnx.
    Newer versions of android 4+ auto hide the taskbar during video and game play.


    3. Quality of apps is not that good. I found that most apps are done for phones and do not look good on the tablet

    Tablet only apps are becoming more robust but for the most part they do lag behind IPAD but android has a much more fleshed out tablet ecosytem then anything blackberry has or has planned. but part of the strength of android is that any app should be able to run on any device and as our Dev community, one of the strongest in mobile learn to code for all devices you will see it only get better


    4. Overall Android is cumbersome os compared to qnx. Android feels like windows 95 and Qnx feels like windows 7. for example to delete permanently app in Android is complicated. in qnx is just one click. Playbook is famous for gestures which work like a charm and is so much better than clicking on taskbar
    Qnx is a very smooth Os and the use of gestures is well done, but with voice controls and other new ways to interact I believe that Android will offer some compelling options in this space..

    5. Multitasking is lame. Playbook handles multitasking way better

    The multitasking since 4.0 in android has improved to the point that most users prefer our approach of true multitasking over any other solution in the market.


    Also If you are betting on Rim continuing to support the Runtime with updates for android version then you may have issues getting the android apps you are interested in.. with things like App encryption and other policies that runtime may be short lived going forward as the dev community is not interested in the solutions that rim is pushing.

    I am however glad that you choose to give Android a try I would however advise to check out something like the Nexus 7 which highlights were we are and not a device as old as the Tab Plus.

    Panda
    Sent from my unreleased thingamagig using Tapatalk

    follow me at www.twitter.com/black_man_x
    Thanked by:
    Jersey856 likes this.
  3. #3  

    Default

    Plus blackberry is almost dead

    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums
    Jersey856 likes this.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  
    bitek's Avatar

    Posts
    120 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,441 Global Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BuffaloMadMan View Post
    Plus blackberry is almost dead

    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums
    Rim is far from dead

    Sent from my BlackBerry Runtime for Android Apps using Tapatalk 2
    Thanked by:
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  
    bitek's Avatar

    Posts
    120 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,441 Global Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blackmannx View Post
    Sorry that you did not like the experience on the Tab Plus.. its older hardware and not representative of what the current devices on android are. I did want to address some of your points.

    1. some apps not being compatible (for example Realtor.ca is not compatible with Samsung Galaxy tab. Yet this app works perfectly well on Playbook in android runtime.)
    This app has been widely regarded as broken and needing an update for awhile. The Runtime environment on the Playbook runs it because it emulates a 2.3 version of android while currently android is on 4.1.1 that said I have a Tab Plus here that runs the site as well as our class leading nexus 7 tablet.


    2. taskbar in Android is annoying. The fact that it cannot be hidden is just stupid and ruins experience of playing games or watching movies. Playbook offers to autohide Android taskbar and there is no taskbar in playbook native qnx.
    Newer versions of android 4+ auto hide the taskbar during video and game play.


    3. Quality of apps is not that good. I found that most apps are done for phones and do not look good on the tablet

    Tablet only apps are becoming more robust but for the most part they do lag behind IPAD but android has a much more fleshed out tablet ecosytem then anything blackberry has or has planned. but part of the strength of android is that any app should be able to run on any device and as our Dev community, one of the strongest in mobile learn to code for all devices you will see it only get better


    4. Overall Android is cumbersome os compared to qnx. Android feels like windows 95 and Qnx feels like windows 7. for example to delete permanently app in Android is complicated. in qnx is just one click. Playbook is famous for gestures which work like a charm and is so much better than clicking on taskbar
    Qnx is a very smooth Os and the use of gestures is well done, but with voice controls and other new ways to interact I believe that Android will offer some compelling options in this space..

    5. Multitasking is lame. Playbook handles multitasking way better

    The multitasking since 4.0 in android has improved to the point that most users prefer our approach of true multitasking over any other solution in the market.


    Also If you are betting on Rim continuing to support the Runtime with updates for android version then you may have issues getting the android apps you are interested in.. with things like App encryption and other policies that runtime may be short lived going forward as the dev community is not interested in the solutions that rim is pushing.

    I am however glad that you choose to give Android a try I would however advise to check out something like the Nexus 7 which highlights were we are and not a device as old as the Tab Plus.

    Panda
    thanks.I like your replies. I will give android try agsin at some point. There are thousands of android apps on playbook now but I find that native qnx apps are coming out all the time. bb10 will be true game changer imo

    Sent from my BlackBerry Runtime for Android Apps using Tapatalk 2
  6. #6  
    bed269's Avatar

    Posts
    85 Posts
    Global Posts
    103 Global Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bitek View Post
    Rim is far from dead

    Sent from my BlackBerry Runtime for Android Apps using Tapatalk 2
    Lol

    Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
    Jersey856 likes this.
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  
    bitek's Avatar

    Posts
    120 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,441 Global Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bed269 View Post
    Lol

    Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
    Lol to 80 mil people running on "legacy" os. we wee "lol" when Bb10 comes out.

    Sent from my BlackBerry Runtime for Android Apps using Tapatalk 2
  8. #8  

    Default Re: Blackberry Qnx vs Google Android my comparison

    You forgot to mention the constant crashing browser on the BlackBerry PlayBook, with its lack of even the most basic of apps I consider the Playbook to be worthless to most users.
  9. #9  

    Default

    Yea its a great paper weight tho!

    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums
    Thanked by:
    Jersey856 likes this.
  10. Thread Author  Thread Author    #10  
    bitek's Avatar

    Posts
    120 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,441 Global Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jersey856 View Post
    You forgot to mention the constant crashing browser on the BlackBerry PlayBook, with its lack of even the most basic of apps I consider the Playbook to be worthless to most users.
    browser is not crashing and all apps are hd. in fact I would say playbook has better apps than android tablets. everything is oversized phone apps.

    Sent from my BlackBerry Runtime for Android Apps using Tapatalk 2
  11. Thread Author  Thread Author    #11  
    bitek's Avatar

    Posts
    120 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,441 Global Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BuffaloMadMan View Post
    Yea its a great paper weight tho!

    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

    there is a reason why corp prefer blackberry and this....they need military grade security not more games
    Sent from my BlackBerry Runtime for Android Apps using Tapatalk 2
    craiggger likes this.
  12. #12  

    Default Re: Blackberry Qnx vs Google Android my comparison

    Quote Originally Posted by bitek View Post
    browser is not crashing and all apps are hd. in fact I would say playbook has better apps than android tablets. everything is oversized phone apps.

    Sent from my BlackBerry Runtime for Android Apps using Tapatalk 2
    What apps are you talking about? The Playbook does not even have Skype or Netflix and is lacking business and consumer apps. BlackBerry had to write down the Playbook because no one would buy it and with good reason. BTW the Playbook crashing browser is well documented.
  13. #13  

    Default Re: Blackberry Qnx vs Google Android my comparison

    Quote Originally Posted by bitek View Post
    there is a reason why corp prefer blackberry and this....they need military grade security not more games
    Sent from my BlackBerry Runtime for Android Apps using Tapatalk 2
    What security does the Playbook provide? It does not run on BIS. BlackBerry is done, just accept it. There newest phones don't have front facing cameras or any of the important features that a modern smartphone should have. I for one can not wait to see there doors closed so a better more competitive company can open in its place.
  14. #14  

    Default

    I was joking relax bud!!! Well mostly joking! Well no I guess I wasn't joking. If you look ahead a couple of months with windows 8 coming there essentially will be no room for blackberry. Windows 8 will edge out blackberry just because of the fact that they are integrating all their platforms. Why would anyone go to BlackBerry especially 4 months after the fact of a new nexus, new windows 8, and IPhone 5. You can love BB all you want doesn't change the fact that BB is becoming palm....BB just didn't keep up with times and now this time next year we will be seeing BB selling off what it has. Trust me I would love windows phone to fail and have BB become the number 3 but I just don't see it happening because the other 3 will offer a way better experience. And no workplace I have heard use BB play book mob some people are using BB phones but that's about it. And with recent companies going BYOD BB in enterprise has been on the decline while android and iOS are gaining traction

    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums
    Jersey856 likes this.
  15. Thread Author  Thread Author    #15  
    bitek's Avatar

    Posts
    120 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,441 Global Posts

    Default Re: Blackberry Qnx vs Google Android my comparison

    Quote Originally Posted by Jersey856 View Post
    What apps are you talking about? The Playbook does not even have Skype or Netflix and is lacking business and consumer apps. BlackBerry had to write down the Playbook because no one would buy it and with good reason. BTW the Playbook crashing browser is well documented.
    1.0 had browser crashing but not 2.0 or 2.1. As to apps there are missing some key apps indeed like Skype and Netflix. Having said that what is the point of having so many apps in Google Play store if they are all made for phones not tablets. At least all Playbook apps are made for playbook. As to sales all combined perhaps Android sold more tablets but individually none of them did sell more than playbook [except for fire tablet that does have its own store and does not use Google Play] which is totally weird.

    once os10 is released more apps will come to playbook and os10 phones. os10 will be superior os to anything that android or apple has. Blackberry gets totally new os. Android gets updates of the same.
  16. Thread Author  Thread Author    #16  
    bitek's Avatar

    Posts
    120 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,441 Global Posts

    Default Re: Blackberry Qnx vs Google Android my comparison

    Quote Originally Posted by Jersey856 View Post
    What security does the Playbook provide? It does not run on BIS. BlackBerry is done, just accept it. There newest phones don't have front facing cameras or any of the important features that a modern smartphone should have. I for one can not wait to see there doors closed so a better more competitive company can open in its place.
    have you actually seen BB10 phone ? i think not. no one has seen one yet so how do you know if there will be no front facing camera. However you want to look it. BB is still preferred phone for business and i myself i am buying bb10 100%. i love keyboard on my 9810 and i like to have battery life that takes me through out the day. i do not like walking with charger in my other pocket because all this 4 inch big screen sucks up battery juice like no tomorrow. Rim is far from being done especially with $2000000000 in the bank account.

    the reason why android is so popular is not because it is actually good os but because google gave it away for free like freeware so other can built phones on its platform and google can sale its ads. at the end google has no control over it at all. this is NOT type of os that will ever be adopted by any business that has any type of security in place.
    craiggger likes this.
  17. #17  

    Wink Re: Blackberry Qnx vs Google Android my comparison

    After long research. I finally ordered a playbook for 185. Me to have read the stories about the insecure future of RIM on the tablet market. Like android it still has to prove itself against the gigantic ipad. I believe the more the consumer can choose between OS's the stronger the three named parties will become.

    RIM has a lot of know-how and is a big player in the industrial market. But tablets are consumer products, and depend for the most part on entertainment. But with their huge number of BB smartphone discipels, and their promising BB10 OS, which will be released in 2013, and all playbooks will get a free upgrade to, I think they will pull it of.

    Their 2011 QNX OS is so strong and stable that it still can compete with that of the ipad 3. And it will manage a futuristic OS with the same processor and chipset (i hope). That would be a great accomplishment.

    With that in mind, their sell out was the best strategy. A future proof tablet you can buy for a nickle and dime. Building a strong fan base through reviews. A slow growing market of consumers who will act like honey for app developers. Promise them a 10.000 $ bonus for each app. And if all fails, which i don't believe, you will still have one great stand alone tablet for watching downloaded movies, reading books, play enough games and use enough apps (sufficient for most consumers). I would say you can't go wrong.

    I could have gone which the nexus 7, which comes out here in Holland in september. But i didn't. The news articles told me to follow my gut feeling. Whatever it is. Fact is: for this money you can't go wrong.

    And remember. In this stock market era. The biggest companies can crumble. And the smallest can bloom. Nothing is certain. Only that we all will die, and won't take any tablet with us in to our grave (or urn). Choises, choises.
    http://cdn-forums.androidcentral.com...ons/icon12.gif
  18. #18  

    Default Re: Blackberry Qnx vs Google Android my comparison

    I think a lot of people sleep on the PlayBook and people that bash it have never used it for more the 10 minutes. The PB is so smooth its hard to slow down you can be watching a 720p video on youtube swipe it up (by the way the swipe gesters are great really prefer them to the way android and ios) go to the web browse something else while listing to the youtube video go to Facebook do what ever u want and everything is still running in the background. The speakers blow anyother tablet out of the water the screen while not 720p is still beautiful apps are getting better on it and all the games that are ported over from android run better on the PB then they do on my transformer. I also find it handles flash better granted I don't have a transformer prime but an eee pad so dual core to dual core. I think people think if they have an android phone they can only look at android products and that android is the best and that goes for ios and BB there is nothing wrong with using and trying all types of devices I picked up a bold 9930 about two months ago I missed blackberry so I put my razr maxx on the night stand have not used it since. Does it mean I hate android no I love android and BB7 is a lot better then I thought it was going to be plus I love the feel of the keyboard. I'm thinking about picking up a galaxy s3 to all these products have there strengths and weekness. But one I can not stand is ios I don't know what is is about the iphone I just don't like it but I can also admit that it is a very stable OS and is a powerfull OS just not for me does that mean it a bad OS no sorry for the rant just think people need to get over the whole bashing anything they don't use. And BB gets the worst wrap and how the are done thay can't make it come on they have no debt have 2 billion not million BILLION dollars in the bank just sitting that's far from over people they still make money. And without blackberry we might not have all the other platforms we have now or be as advanced that we are now there was a boom in the smartphone market and at one time everyone that had a smart phone had a blackberry almost so they kinda started the whole smartphone they just dropped the ball on specs but just like the 9930 has a single core 1.2 ghz snapdragon processer and it runs smooth now if I fire up my DROID x with a 1ghz processer its just like it strugles here soon apple will be in the same boat ios has looked the same sense the first iphone at some point they will have to do something different people are allready getting tired of the look and that is just like rim heck the 7.1 one the bold resmbles my old 8330 runs nothing like it but people got tired of the look BB 10 should fix that I hope rim just needs to get there stuff togther and get it out the door I don't want to be stuck with just android or ios I like choices
  19. #19  

    Default Re: Blackberry Qnx vs Google Android my comparison

    bitek, I would suggest you compare your PlayBook and BlackBerry smart phone to current Android products. As blackmannx said, the Tab Plus is older. You may as well go compare it to the PlayBook pre 2.0. Then watch as this forum trashes the tablet for a lack of native email, contacts, and calendar.

    I've owned the PlayBook since its release. (I'm one of the suckers who bought a 16GB for $500.) Much of what you say I agree with, such as muti-tasking, but other points I disagree with. This includes some of your responses.

    Quote Originally Posted by bitek View Post
    browser is not crashing and all apps are hd. in fact I would say playbook has better apps than android tablets. everything is oversized phone apps.
    The browser for many is still crashing. It did it to me the other day, as well as a friend who also owns one. Both of us were on 2.0. (Please don't count 2.1 beta in this debate.)

    Stating the quality of apps as not being good... How far opposite from my experience could you be? Evernote for Android blows the PlayBook (and most certainly the BB6/BB7 version) out of the water. Facebook is better. Twitter actually exists! (Which beats out Blaq.) Even the simple email client is better in my opinion!

    The multi-tasking however, I am still on your side. It is one of the few things I do miss. blackmannx is trying to say that 4.0+ has it covered, and yes, it's easy to switch back and forth between apps. But, it's not like the PlayBook when you have music playing in the YouTube app, and when you go to the browser, the music keeps going. That doesn't happen on Android. With the exception of music, once you leave an app, it pauses and doesn't keep going. (Samsung has an exception I've found on their new Note 10.1, but it's only between select apps.)

    Coincidently to coming across this thread, I just wrote up a blog article about my own experience of moving to Android from BlackBerry. Feel free to give it a read.
    @PegCityNerd
  20. #20  
    Anddrewh's Avatar

    Posts
    9 Posts
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts

    Default Re: Blackberry Qnx vs Google Android my comparison

    That's funny cause at my work there is only 2 choices, BlackBerry because of its security and SMIME capabilities and device's on the byod side. They will not be looking at Android or Windows phones because of the poor security.

    As far as my personal device, I have a S3 I upgraded from my 4s on reviews and from listening to what was said here about the S3.

    My iPhone 4s never had any issues, hardware or OS. This pos S3 for all of its great specs is one big craptastic mistake. The battery sucks, the screen sucks, the os is meh. Was expecting so much more.

    Give me an iPhone 5 for personal phone and BlackBerry 10 for work phone.

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums
    bitek likes this.
  21. Thread Author  Thread Author    #21  
    bitek's Avatar

    Posts
    120 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,441 Global Posts

    Default Re: Blackberry Qnx vs Google Android my comparison

    Quote Originally Posted by knightfall View Post
    bitek, I would suggest you compare your PlayBook and BlackBerry smart phone to current Android products. As blackmannx said, the Tab Plus is older. You may as well go compare it to the PlayBook pre 2.0. Then watch as this forum trashes the tablet for a lack of native email, contacts, and calendar.

    I've owned the PlayBook since its release. (I'm one of the suckers who bought a 16GB for $500.) Much of what you say I agree with, such as muti-tasking, but other points I disagree with. This includes some of your responses.



    The browser for many is still crashing. It did it to me the other day, as well as a friend who also owns one. Both of us were on 2.0. (Please don't count 2.1 beta in this debate.)

    Stating the quality of apps as not being good... How far opposite from my experience could you be? Evernote for Android blows the PlayBook (and most certainly the BB6/BB7 version) out of the water. Facebook is better. Twitter actually exists! (Which beats out Blaq.) Even the simple email client is better in my opinion!

    The multi-tasking however, I am still on your side. It is one of the few things I do miss. blackmannx is trying to say that 4.0+ has it covered, and yes, it's easy to switch back and forth between apps. But, it's not like the PlayBook when you have music playing in the YouTube app, and when you go to the browser, the music keeps going. That doesn't happen on Android. With the exception of music, once you leave an app, it pauses and doesn't keep going. (Samsung has an exception I've found on their new Note 10.1, but it's only between select apps.)

    Coincidently to coming across this thread, I just wrote up a blog article about my own experience of moving to Android from BlackBerry. Feel free to give it a read.
    Playbook browser is not crashing for me since 2.0. 2.1 is not in beta anymore. I've seen both Facebook app on Android and Playbook and Playbook is better imo as Android version is for phones not tablets. Many apps can be sideloaded on Playbook. True multitasking is great. I love it. There are things that i like on Android but i still think it is awkward OS.
  22. #22  
    FuzzyB's Avatar

    Posts
    133 Posts
    Global Posts
    988 Global Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anddrewh View Post
    That's funny cause at my work there is only 2 choices, BlackBerry because of its security and SMIME capabilities and device's on the byod side. They will not be looking at Android or Windows phones because of the poor security.

    As far as my personal device, I have a S3 I upgraded from my 4s on reviews and from listening to what was said here about the S3.

    My iPhone 4s never had any issues, hardware or OS. This pos S3 for all of its great specs is one big craptastic mistake. The battery sucks, the screen sucks, the os is meh. Was expecting so much more.

    Give me an iPhone 5 for personal phone and BlackBerry 10 for work phone.

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums
    Listen, Im a longtime BB user and RIM fan. I switched to an SG3 a little over a month ago....talking phones here. The reason i switched was because of hardware failure on my 9930. I wasnt buying a two year old device when BB10 is right around the corner.

    Ive always been intruiged by android so i thought id give it a try. I will tell you my experience thusfar with SG3 has been awesome! Anyone that says this device is a mistake simply isnt being realistic or you have a faulty device.

    I certainly hope RIM continues to move forward but in the meantime i will enjoy the android experience!
  23. #23  
    AtInsider's Avatar

    Posts
    1 Posts
    Global Posts
    41 Global Posts

    Default Re: Blackberry Qnx vs Google Android my comparison

    Anybody believing that BlackBerry is done is delusional. BlackBerry is the most secure mobile network you will find in the world. BlackBerry is growing world wide, is being used in 175 countries.
    Here's some facts:
    $2.3B cash and No Debt. ($2.2B in 2011 - $2.3B in 2012)
    80+ Million (Approx) Blackberry users Global
    60+ Million (Approx) BBM Users Global
    3+ Billion BB App World Downloads
    From 2011 into 2012, gained an additional 5 Million more subscribers and growing.
    QNX is one of the most efficient, powerful OS's ever created.
    BB being used and growing Globally in 175 Countries.
    90% Fortune 500 Companies.

    QNX Neutrino is widely used as the basis for automotive electromechanical components, for industrial control systems, NASA's Space Program, medical instruments, defense systems, nuclear power plants, and other mission-critical applications. The BlackBerry PlayBook tablet computer designed by Research In Motion uses a version of QNX as the primary operating system.

    Tell me will they ever use Android or iOS or Windows in Mission Critical Applications? Absolutely Not because they would crash. RIM now holds all the patents for QNX. And now I believe RIM has harnessed the power of QNX and most likely have created the most secure, mega tasking mobile network in the world, once again. Oh, and yes Obama can't wait to get his BB10 L series.

    If RIM was to sell QNX and it's patents say tomorrow for some reason, it would probably go on sale for between $800B to $1T.
  24. #24  

    Default Re: Blackberry Qnx vs Google Android my comparison

    QNX is one amazing piece of technology. As AtInsider and some of my associates in the industry has stated, it is industrial-grade technology - you will find it military tanks, fighter planes, nuclear power plants, etc. It is very powerful, extremely flexible and darn-right reliable.

    I do see Blackberry reclaiming their hold on the corporate world, and perhaps, getting a chunk of the consumer market. Android will retain it's domination on the consumer market, but one company I see losing big in this shift will be Apple.
  25. #25  
    FuzzyB's Avatar

    Posts
    133 Posts
    Global Posts
    988 Global Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AtInsider View Post
    Here's some facts:
    Oh, and yes Obama can't wait to get his BB10 L series..
    well, he needs to worry less about about phones and more about this disaster he has created that is our economy.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

B