1. igknight's Avatar
    I'm a member of The Geek Group, and when I was there this past weekend I offered my old Motorola Droid 1 up to a device they call Thumper.

    Thumper takes 1800 volts and around 80,000 amps and pushes it into anything that it can use to complete the circuit. Like .

    Anyway, I turned my phone on, and plugged it in. It did some major damage to the phone as you could imagine, and blew the battery and door clear off.

    The amazing thing however, is that it would still turn on! In the picture, you can clearly see that the buttons are lit! It wouldn't boot however, just get stuck in a boot loop till you pulled the battery.
    07-30-2012 07:51 AM
  2. EatMyTracers's Avatar
    I still use the original Motorola droid and even after I stop using it I could never destroy it. Best phone ever made.
    08-01-2012 08:17 PM
  3. vernotzy21's Avatar
    cool!
    08-02-2012 12:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD