Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default LG Motion 4G just as powerful as S3, OneX ,etc?

I just bought my wife a LG Motion 4g for metro pcs , this phone has the same S4 chip as my beloved S3 and other top dogs.

My surprise was when I ran some benchmarks here are the results:

S3 = 5077 Quadrant , 6866 AnTunTu
    LG = 5046 Quadrant , 6928 AnTunTu

Of course benchmarks aren't everything on the phones the S3 , Onex are still superior phones due to more ram , screen , size, etc but still for $149 this phone (it has ICS 4.0.4 too) with Metro's LTE (more like 3g+) it's an amazing phone and have been testing network speeds here in San Francisco and I'm avg'ing 4-5mbps . Sprint 's 3g network = 448kbps lol .
    AC Team Emeritus

Global Posts
    9,000 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Default Re: LG Motion 4G just as powerful as S3, OneX ,etc?

Yeah. That and the lower resolution have a lot to do with it.
    Kevin F.I.M.T.K. O'Quinn Esq.

Global Posts
    46 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock Jellybean

My dad just got a S3 with Verizon and i have the Motion 4G. Other than the screen size, resolution (which sometimes effects games & apps but not very many) and 5MP camera, they're pretty similar. I was running the two side by side and both seem to run the same speed with apps, games and such. The internet is drastically different though, lol. I'd, no doubt, pay full price for a One X+ if i could afford/tolerate AT&T. If the One X+ would come to Sprint/T-Mo/Metro/Verizon I'd buy it release day. I'm looking into the Optimus G right now though.

Global Posts
    2,597 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock (soon to be PA3)

Quote Originally Posted by phillyundead View Post
    If the One X+ would come to Sprint/T-Mo/Metro/Verizon I'd buy it release day. I'm looking into the Optimus G right now though.
    The One will come to Sprint. And T-Mobile. But atm the Optimus G is IMO the best Sprint phone, followed by the GN2 and the GS3.

Global Posts
    46 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock Jellybean

I'm looking into the LG Spirit also.

Sent from my LG Motion 4G using Tapatalk 2