Apple and Google are in talks to settle patent issues: Reuters

Mellimel22

Banned
Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
You know perfectly well the point he was trying to make. And to say that ics and jb are not similar to iOS at all is laughable.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Lol i just got this phone and the fact that i hated tw is a fact im bot biased im getting used to tw though and on this or my ns4g ics and jb is NOO WAY similar to ios android isnt period and only an idiot would confuse the two IMHO

Sent from my white Epic 4g Touch

JHBThree

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
Lol i just got this phone and the fact that i hated tw is a fact im bot biased im getting used to tw though and on this or my ns4g ics and jb is NOO WAY similar to ios android isnt period and only an idiot would confuse the two IMHO

Care to share what you're smoking with the rest of us? It seems to be pretty powerful stuff.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Serial Fordicator

May 15, 2011
Visit site
I'm sick of this lawsuit stuff. I have no beef with apple other than that.

I just ordered my wife a new iPhone 5. She's been using my old razr. She told me a girl at work was bragging about the new ios6 that if someone calls you, you can send them a text message. I told her that she could do that on the razr. She didn't know.

My point is yes Samsung copied some of apples things but apple copied Android also by their pull down notification tray and the direct text.

I like iOS but apple needs to chill with the banning of smart phones and lawsuits.

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy SIII

Mellimel22

Banned
Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
Ok and that only means u are confused also im not saying be a fanboy im just saying for somebody who owns and is happy on andriod u sure do have apple name across yo gums quite a bit

JHBThree

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
Ok and that only means u are confused also im not saying be a fanboy im just saying for somebody who owns and is happy on andriod u sure do have apple name across yo gums quite a bit

Confused? You would do well not to put words in my mouth and cast aspersions. I haven't owned an iPhone in at least 3 years. What I cannot stand is fanboys blindly bashing something they obviously aren't familiar with, and assuming that those that call out their misrepresentations must have some agenda. We don't. We just have no interest in people bashing without cause and grounded in nothing more than your own opinion.

Mellimel22

Banned
Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
Confused? You would do well not to put words in my mouth and cast aspersions. I haven't owned an iPhone in at least 3 years. What I cannot stand is fanboys blindly bashing something they obviously aren't familiar with, and assuming that those that call out their misrepresentations must have some agenda. We don't. We just have no interest in people bashing without cause and grounded in nothing more than your own opinion.

My 8 yo brother knows how to jailbreak an iphone nuff said lol

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
First, let's be nice.

Secondly, I live and breathe hacking and jail breaking my iPad was the worst idea I've ever had. Inefficient, terrible implementation, with very conditional benefits.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

xlDeMoNiClx

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
Thank you for proving beyond reasonable doubt that you have nothing of value to add to this conversation. You're excused.

Wow, good one. You win.

He pointed out that jailbreaking is simple enough for an 8 year old to do. The fact you felt you needed to post that shows you should really take your own advice. Or trolling, whatever you wanna call it.

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
Wow, good one. You win.

He pointed out that jailbreaking is simple enough for an 8 year old to do. The fact you felt you needed to post that shows you should really take your own advice. Or trolling, whatever you wanna call it.

And here I thought we were all going to move on and let it die.

Nice bump.

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
id like to see just a boxing match with em big inflatable gloves but the android ones wouldnt be allowed rounded corners so could do more damage :p

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess ;)

Mellimel22

Banned
Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
Wow, good one. You win.

Thank u bro couldn't have said it better myself lol:beer:

Sent from my White Epic 4g Touch using Tapatalk 2

Shadowriver

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
You guys can laugh at it..... but it's true that lot of people who don't care about electronics like us, might get confused as they don't care what iOS and Android is. I'm kind of guru guy (i think thats how they call it) in neiberhood and solves other people problems with electornics... and i know that some people might not even know the basics. I also walk around internet communities which have know little to nothing about computers and such, so i knwo such people exist, but people like us not noticing that because we walk abound communities that are knowledge in this stuff. It's not about being stupid it's about not having interest in it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
educationalco22