FBI Hacked Apple! Glad You Bought An Android.

awozny

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
I Bet You Are Happy You Bought a Android!!! :D

AntiSec an Anonymous associated hacker group publically released one million Apple Unique Device Identifiers (UDID?s) from a compromised Federal Bureau of Investigations (FBI) laptop. UDIDs are unique 40-character codes assigned to all Apple devices with cellular connectivity. They claim to have pilfered 12 million of these ID?s, along with user names, device names, phone numbers, addresses and notification tokens.

Read Full Article HERE

Dreissig

Jun 16, 2012
Visit site
That's an interesting read, but your title's a bit misleading. A less misleading title would be ? FBI data on Apple compromised by Anonymous break-away AntiSec ?.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Android Central Forums

JHBThree

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
That's an interesting read, but your title's a bit misleading. A less misleading title would be ? FBI data on Apple compromised by Anonymous break-away AntiSec ?.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Android Central Forums

And the FBI is saying they didn't even have the data to begin with. There's speculation the agent whose laptop they claimed they hacked was involved in damaging anonymous.

Ivanamanation#IM

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
And you think Android is excluded from the FBI hacked list? Ha! Think again. We just haven't exposed them yet

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

anon(883913)

Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
The UDID's themselves aren't worth that much but what I think a lot of people are overlooking here is why we're those codes on an FBI computer in the first place? Something like that would go against our constitutional rights and therefore put the FBI in the wrong (wouldn't be the first time lol). If they have UDID's then there's no telling what else they have and don't think Android is out of the pot here! If anything Android would be easier to get to because of the ability to install 3rd party apps. Just think an FBI agent could remote install tracking apps, spyware, etc without you even knowing by just getting your Google account info. Yes it would be against the rules but the FBI is known for never following rules and laws.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums

JHBThree

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
The UDID's themselves aren't worth that much but what I think a lot of people are overlooking here is why we're those codes on an FBI computer in the first place? Something like that would go against our constitutional rights and therefore put the FBI in the wrong (wouldn't be the first time lol). If they have UDID's then there's no telling what else they have and don't think Android is out of the pot here! If anything Android would be easier to get to because of the ability to install 3rd party apps. Just think an FBI agent could remote install tracking apps, spyware, etc without you even knowing by just getting your Google account info. Yes it would be against the rules but the FBI is known for never following rules and laws.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums

They weren't on an fbi computer. Anonymous made it up in order to smear an FBI agent involved in destroying their organization. The udids came from an app developer that was hacked.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2