Droid-Life: HTC Could Win Ban Against New iPad and New iPhone Based on LTE Patents
Surprise, surprise, there is another patent battle going on. This time Apple and HTC are arguing over patents in the International Trade Commission. In this trial, HTC is claiming that Apple is infringing upon patents having to do with LTE technology, patents that were secured for the HTC Thunderbolt. They now say that these patents are used in the new iPad and will be used in the new iPhone.a.k.a. RyZR from HoFo
Motorola DROID Bionic (6.7.246.XT865.Verizon.en.US, Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0.4)
Google Nexus 7 (JDQ39, Jelly Bean 4.2.2)
What other devices have I had? Here's my phone timeline.
Support your favorite Android app and game developers. Pay for apps! And don't block ads!
- By Bbeelzebub in forum Rumored DevicesReplies: 3Last Post: 05-01-2012, 12:49 AM
- By gigajoe84 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 4Last Post: 04-26-2012, 05:36 AM
- By ManBearPig618 in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 3Last Post: 10-10-2011, 02:40 PM
- By at-a-glance77 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 2Last Post: 08-07-2011, 05:13 PM
- By AtanRaca in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 0Last Post: 05-25-2011, 03:34 PM