1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default AT&T Launches LTE in Rochester NY

AT&T has finally launched LTE service in Rochester New York and boy is it blazing fast I'm getting speed Tests as fast as 29 megabytes a second. let me know if it's gone live in your area and see how fast speeds are for you. Sent from my Galaxy S3 in garnet red
    Last edited by castanocj869; 09-11-2012 at 09:45 AM. Reason: left out info

Default Re: AT&T Launches LTE in Rochester NY

Still no LTE in Hilton as of August 2013!!!!!!!

Posted via Android Central App

Quote Originally Posted by castanocj869 View Post
    AT&T has finally launched LTE service in Rochester New York and boy is it blazing fast I'm getting speed Tests as fast as 29 megabytes a second. let me know if it's gone live in your area and see how fast speeds are for you. Sent from my Galaxy S3 in garnet red
    I'm from Rochester, NY. I thought they had it already. Oh well, you have it now and that's what counts. What phone do you have?

Posted via Droid RAZR M on the Android Central App

as of Monday, sept 30th, lte is finally in Hilton. according to speedtest, the tower is in north Greece along the lakeshore next to Flynn road.

if att can get its signal that far into Hilton, makes you wonder what excuse Verizon and sprint have for their weak, crappy signals.

even att prepaid has faster lte and hspa than Verizon/sprint have on their contract lte/ antique 3g networks. and, Verizon won't give you any lte on prepaid.

no wonder they had $100 million and more sitting around to buy out vodephone's stake. nothing like charging more for less.

Quote Originally Posted by castanocj869 View Post
    I got 27mb down and 13 mb up.

Quote Originally Posted by AaronDeVante View Post
    I'm from Rochester, NY. I thought they had it already. Oh well, you have it now and that's what counts. What phone do you have?

Posted via Droid RAZR M on the Android Central App
    I got an htc first, deleted/disabled all the facebook crap, and ended up with the htc ( unofficial) jelly bean nexus phone. no sense or beats on it.
    it was copied by the new I phone 5 c in terms of the body. I am told that they use similar camera software also. no wonder I prefer htc phones over sammysung.
    better bodies, camera s, and screens. got mine used off ebay at 1/3 of price at att store. put it on go phone $60 plan. I can roam in Canada with it, unlike mvno.