Any thoughts on the best Android Phone with a physical camera button? Note: The camera quality should be good as well

I'm using an HTC One X now. Great camera, but the two things I want most are SD card slot and physical camera button.

The only decent phone with physical camera buttons are some recent Sony Xperia models and Nokia Window's phones.

I really home the next Nexus has the physical camera button, but I doubt it will.
    09-17-2012 01:00 PM
    Try a third-party camera app. For example, Camera Zoom FX will let you map the shutter to the volume buttons on your phone.

Sent from my SGSIII
    09-17-2012 01:10 PM
    Many ROM's will also allow you to map volume keys for camera use.

The recent Xperia phones, especially at the high-end, are really nice.
    09-17-2012 05:20 PM
    EVO LTE

Physical camera button, sd card slot, bigger battery, kickstand, same great cam quality. Seems like a no brainer... if you're on sprint
    Kizzmocat likes this.
    09-17-2012 05:37 PM
    Thanks. This app is okay, though I'd prefer to not have to open a separate app first, plus photos are saved in a separate folder. Anyway, it's better than no option at all. Cheers

---------- Post Merged at 08:49 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 08:46 AM ----------

---------- Post Merged at 08:53 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 08:46 AM ----------

EVO LTE

Physical camera button, sd card slot, bigger battery, kickstand, same great cam quality. Seems like a no brainer... if you're on sprint
    This would be perfect option as I prefer HTC phones, but I'm using the International One X as I live only in GSM areas. CDMA is usless in most of the world.

On a positive note, the International One X has 32 GB memory, which largely eliminates need for SD card slot.
    09-18-2012 07:53 AM
    Thanks. This app is okay, though I'd prefer to not have to open a separate app first, plus photos are saved in a separate folder. Anyway, it's better than no option at all. Cheers
    Camera Zoom FX has a setting that lefts you select the folder where photos are stored. The default is a separate folder, but you can change it so that photos are stored in the same location as the stock camera app.

Sent from my SGSIII
    09-18-2012 08:23 AM
    Camera Zoom FX has a setting that lefts you select the folder where photos are stored. The default is a separate folder, but you can change it so that photos are stored in the same location as the stock camera app.

Sent from my SGSIII
    I Can't find that option for choosing folders in the settings of Camera Zoom FX. Where is it?
    09-26-2012 05:37 AM
    I Can't find that option for choosing folders in the settings of Camera Zoom FX. Where is it?
    Menu/Settings/Save/Camera Folder

Sent from my SGSIII
    09-26-2012 10:38 AM
    SONY XPERIA IS COMING OUT WITH AN ANDROID PHONE 4.0 WITH A 12 MEGAPIXEL CAMERA

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Android Central Forums
    09-26-2012 10:46 AM