Motorola drops ITC complaint against Apple
Motorola drops ITC complaint against AppleIn August, Motorola was seeking an import ban of the iPad and iPhone from the International Trade Commission due to patent infringement, but today Motorola has dropped the case. Since the seven non-standard-essential patents in question were never undisclosed, it's hard to say why exactly Motorola backed off. Motorola's statement clearly laid out that no out-of-court settlement was made, either.
- 10-02-2012, 08:47 PM #2
- By www.sellcom.com in forum VerizonReplies: 2Last Post: 12-16-2011, 08:08 AM
- By bebars in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-13-2011, 01:29 PM
- By Piquedram in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-10-2011, 02:49 PM
- By milominderbinde in forum Motorola XoomReplies: 1Last Post: 07-07-2011, 02:29 PM
- By FFR in forum Motorola XoomReplies: 70Last Post: 03-22-2011, 10:16 PM