What platform features would you like to see in next major version of Android (post-Jelly Bean)?

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
Simple question -

What platform features would you like to see in next major version of Android (post-Jelly Bean)?

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
use of proximity sensor gestures..

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess ;)

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
I'm still hoping for a Find My Device service built-in. With all of their location-based efforts, I'm puzzled as to why this doesn't seem like a priority.

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
I'm still hoping for a Find My Device service built-in. With all of their location-based efforts, I'm puzzled as to why this doesn't seem like a priority.

samsung has there own site for that mate... cant remember the name but ive registered on it + bookmarked on Mrs' laptop

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess ;)

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
suppose this is as much hardware as software but Note2-like featues where the s-pen hovers over the screen without touching it to hilight things would be cool if our thumb/fingers did it

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
samsung has there own site for that mate... cant remember the name but ive registered on it + bookmarked on Mrs' laptop

I want it built into the platform though.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Android Central Forums