Android users -> This is your time to shine!

sf_basilix

Oct 12, 2012
Visit site
To all android users - something is going on under your noses that you probably don't even know. Apple has a huge debacle on their hands right now and no media outlet is covering it enough. The iPhone 5 is a disaster when it comes to quality control issues. This phone was supposed to be the device that "just works." Isn't that what fanbois keep saying? Well guess what? It isn't working! Where should I start? The fuzzy screens? The USB dongle that gets stuck in everyone's USB port? How about the purple glare from taking pictures? What about users who are complaining about scratches when they get their phones out of their boxes? Oh, here's one that's surely to make the news:

https://discussions.apple.com/thread/4328959?start=0&tstart=0

The battery on many iPhone's isn't lasting more than 4-5 hours - EVEN WITH EVERYTHING TURNED OFF. People, this is your time to shine. I've had it with the problems on the iPhone 5. This was my first apple device and now I can't stand it anymore. I'm ready to return it and likely go with a SGS3. This phone has been so problematic it's even turning apple fanboys away.

What amazes me is that every news outlet tried to trash Palm and even Android devices over the iPhone because quality just wasn't there. Well now what? Quality is lost with the iPhone and many initial buyers are paying the price! Why is the news protecting Apple?

You guys should be capitalizing on this.

sting7k

Jun 10, 2010
Visit site
To all android users - something is going on under your noses that you probably don't even know. Apple has a huge debacle on their hands right now and no media outlet is covering it enough. The iPhone 5 is a disaster when it comes to quality control issues. This phone was supposed to be the device that "just works." Isn't that what fanbois keep saying? Well guess what? It isn't working! Where should I start? The fuzzy screens? The USB dongle that gets stuck in everyone's USB port? How about the purple glare from taking pictures? What about users who are complaining about scratches when they get their phones out of their boxes? Oh, here's one that's surely to make the news:

https://discussions.apple.com/thread/4328959?start=0&tstart=0

The battery on many iPhone's isn't lasting more than 4-5 hours - EVEN WITH EVERYTHING TURNED OFF. People, this is your time to shine. I've had it with the problems on the iPhone 5. This was my first apple device and now I can't stand it anymore. I'm ready to return it and likely go with a SGS3. This phone has been so problematic it's even turning apple fanboys away.

What amazes me is that every news outlet tried to trash Palm and even Android devices over the iPhone because quality just wasn't there. Well now what? Quality is lost with the iPhone and many initial buyers are paying the price! Why is the news protecting Apple?

You guys should be capitalizing on this.

Does your iPhone 5 actually have scratches? Take purple photos? Have a fuzzy screen? Cable got stuck in the port?

I've personally handled 6 different iPhone 5's from friends and such and none of them had any of these issues. Any camera lens can produce purple flare in the right conditions.

The battery drain issue also goes around for several weeks every time not just a new model comes out but an iOS update. Then it goes away just as quickly when people stop playing with their new phone endlessly and go back to normal usage. At least it came up for discussion when I got my iPhone 3G...then my iPhone 4...then when I upgraded my iPhone 4 to iOS 5.

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
im really anti-apple and i suppose im an android fanboy but ive read on a few sites that the purple glare thing can be replicated on the best android cameras in same conditions so thats not fair to mention.
aside from that, i dont really care how good ip5 is lol, i actualy wish it was fantastic so i dont have to see every second person usin an s3 when they get their upgrade lol ;)

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess ;)

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante