4" Hero Phones???

CoolBeenz87

Oct 15, 2012
Visit site
So my contract with AT&T is coming to an end(finally) and I have decided to go with a prepaid service. I have not yet decided which prepaid service because I have not yet decided on the kind of phone I want. All I know is that I want a 4" display, dual core processor and an 8 MP camera with android 4.0 or 2.3 at least running. At which point did they stop making any 4" phones with an 8 MP camera? Anyways, I'd love to find such a phone and if you know of one let me in because I want it. Thanks.

Sent from my Desire HD using Android Central Forums

jean15paul

Trusted Member
Jun 17, 2011
Visit site
Unfortunately there aren't a lot of "high-end" 4 inch phones. The only one that I'm aware of is the HTC Droid Incredible 4G LTE. It meets all your desired specs: 4" display, 8 MP camera, Dual core 1.2 GHz S4 processor, Android 4.0. But it's exclusive to Verizon (which is CDMA), so you won't be able to do GSM prepaid. I'm not sure if you could do a Verizon prepaid account with it.

If you're willing to go a little bigger, you could consider the Moto Razr M or HTC One S.

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
Yep. Closest to what you're looking for physically would be the DROID Incredible 4G LTE.

But in terms of overall the dimensions, the Motorola DROID RAZR M (powered by Qualcomm) & Motorola RAZR i (powered by Intel) are around physically the same size as the DROID Incredible 4G LTE, but the Motorola phones have aa 4.3" screen.

CoolBeenz87

Oct 15, 2012
Visit site
Unfortunately there aren't a lot of "high-end" 4 inch phones. The only one that I'm aware of is the HTC Droid Incredible 4G LTE. It meets all your desired specs: 4" display, 8 MP camera, Dual core 1.2 GHz S4 processor, Android 4.0. But it's exclusive to Verizon (which is CDMA), so you won't be able to do GSM prepaid. I'm not sure if you could do a Verizon prepaid account with it.

If you're willing to go a little bigger, you could consider the Moto Razr M or HTC One S.

Is there a GSM or international version of the Droid Incredible 4G LTE???

HTC Inspire 4G

CoolBeenz87

Oct 15, 2012
Visit site
Yep. Closest to what you're looking for physically would be the DROID Incredible 4G LTE.

But in terms of overall the dimensions, the Motorola DROID RAZR M (powered by Qualcomm) & Motorola RAZR i (powered by Intel) are around physically the same size as the DROID Incredible 4G LTE, but the Motorola phones have aa 4.3" screen.

Yup yup. I was looking to get the Motorola RAZR I. Its the only phone that's I've considered getting.

HTC Inspire 4G

jean15paul

Trusted Member
Jun 17, 2011
Visit site
Is there a GSM or international version of the Droid Incredible 4G LTE???

HTC Inspire 4G

Not that I'm aware of, but I don't know for sure. I quick (~1 minute) Google search didn't immediately find an answer, and unfortunately I don't have time to keep looking.