Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By jean15paul
  • 1 Post By Ry
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default 4" Hero Phones???

So my contract with AT&T is coming to an end(finally) and I have decided to go with a prepaid service. I have not yet decided which prepaid service because I have not yet decided on the kind of phone I want. All I know is that I want a 4" display, dual core processor and an 8 MP camera with android 4.0 or 2.3 at least running. At which point did they stop making any 4" phones with an 8 MP camera? Anyways, I'd love to find such a phone and if you know of one let me in because I want it. Thanks.

Sent from my Desire HD using Android Central Forums

Default Re: 4" Hero Phones???

Right now the best Hero phone is the Hero S.

http://forums.androidcentral.com/sho....php?p=1611071

Sent from my Nexus S 4G

Unfortunately there aren't a lot of "high-end" 4 inch phones. The only one that I'm aware of is the HTC Droid Incredible 4G LTE. It meets all your desired specs: 4" display, 8 MP camera, Dual core 1.2 GHz S4 processor, Android 4.0. But it's exclusive to Verizon (which is CDMA), so you won't be able to do GSM prepaid. I'm not sure if you could do a Verizon prepaid account with it.

If you're willing to go a little bigger, you could consider the Moto Razr M or HTC One S.
    Thanked by:
    CoolBeenz87 likes this.
    Ry

Global Posts
    7,207 Global Posts

Yep. Closest to what you're looking for physically would be the DROID Incredible 4G LTE.

But in terms of overall the dimensions, the Motorola DROID RAZR M (powered by Qualcomm) & Motorola RAZR i (powered by Intel) are around physically the same size as the DROID Incredible 4G LTE, but the Motorola phones have aa 4.3" screen.
    a.k.a. RyZR from HoFo
    Motorola Moto X (164.55.2.ghost_verizon.Verizon.en.US, KitKat 4.4.2)
    Motorola Moto G (173.44.20.falcon_cdma.Verizon.en.US, KitKat 4.4.2)
    Motorola DROID Bionic (98.72.22.XT865.Verizon.en.US, Jelly Bean 4.1.2)
    Google Nexus 7 2012 (KOT49H, KitKat 4.4.2)
    What other devices have I had? Here's my phone timeline.
    Support your favorite Android app and game developers. Pay for apps! And don't block ads!

Community Rules & Guidelines - Mobile Nations Forums
    Thanked by:
    CoolBeenz87 likes this.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Quote Originally Posted by jean15paul View Post
    Unfortunately there aren't a lot of "high-end" 4 inch phones. The only one that I'm aware of is the HTC Droid Incredible 4G LTE. It meets all your desired specs: 4" display, 8 MP camera, Dual core 1.2 GHz S4 processor, Android 4.0. But it's exclusive to Verizon (which is CDMA), so you won't be able to do GSM prepaid. I'm not sure if you could do a Verizon prepaid account with it.

If you're willing to go a little bigger, you could consider the Moto Razr M or HTC One S.
    Is there a GSM or international version of the Droid Incredible 4G LTE???

HTC Inspire 4G
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

Quote Originally Posted by Ry View Post
    Yep. Closest to what you're looking for physically would be the DROID Incredible 4G LTE.

But in terms of overall the dimensions, the Motorola DROID RAZR M (powered by Qualcomm) & Motorola RAZR i (powered by Intel) are around physically the same size as the DROID Incredible 4G LTE, but the Motorola phones have aa 4.3" screen.
    Yup yup. I was looking to get the Motorola RAZR I. Its the only phone that's I've considered getting.

HTC Inspire 4G

Quote Originally Posted by CoolBeenz87 View Post
    Is there a GSM or international version of the Droid Incredible 4G LTE???

HTC Inspire 4G
    Not that I'm aware of, but I don't know for sure. I quick (~1 minute) Google search didn't immediately find an answer, and unfortunately I don't have time to keep looking.