Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By slywalk
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default A 10-inch Nexus tablet with Android 4.2 to be Released by Google on October 29?

When the iPad Mini's unveiling draws near and near,rumor about Nexus tablet arises.It is said to Google will announce a 10 inch Nexus tablet with the 4.2 android os on October 29.If the rumor is real,so what do you think of it?

Source:

Global Posts
    80 Global Posts

Default Re: A 10-inch Nexus tablet with Android 4.2 to be Released by Google on October 29?

I'm super excited for this! I really hope this is true, it'll be like an actual stand against the evil reign of the iPad xD

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2
    TaylordKris likes this.

Global Posts
    70 Global Posts

Default Re: A 10-inch Nexus tablet with Android 4.2 to be Released by Google on October 29?

Can't wait for the 10in Nexus tablet.

They do need to make a huge push for tablet ready apps tho. Right now that is an area where Android lacks and iOS has a clear advantage.

Quote Originally Posted by Evoken View Post
    Can't wait for the 10in Nexus tablet.

They do need to make a huge push for tablet ready apps tho. Right now that is an area where Android lacks and iOS has a clear advantage.
    It depends how it's gonna sell

Global Posts
    821 Global Posts
    ROM
    Gingerbread Deck, Matrix

Now if they could launch this for the same price or a bit more than the mini that would give apple a bit if a bloody nose

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
    Razr>Juke>POS Blitz(Broken)>Droid> Epic 4g(returned)>Nexus S 4g

Sounds like a potential buy ......Have to wait and see what it is!

I would really consider it if it matches some of the things that I love about my Asus Transformer Infinity (mainly the dock). With the release of some ROMS for the device really does have the device flying and happy with the performance.

I never really had that many complaints with the app selection as the majority of the things that I do with the tablet already have really good apps for it. It is really the novelty apps that are lacking in my opinion and the increase in quality with some developers not providing tablet optimizations to their phone apps. Google is really behind the curve with the iPad and the impending Windows 8 development in the tablet market and may have to shell out to the main developers to get the ball rolling for android tablets.