Android apple peace treaty
Apple vs. Samsung: A peace treaty
Check it out it's funny but yet a great idea to deconflict all the silly mine is better then yours arguments.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk“Great art stretches the taste, it doesn’t follow tastes”
Steve Jobs to Bill Atkinson, March 1981.
- 10-22-2012, 10:52 PM #2
Re: Android apple peace treatythe respective Parties, the Apple Fanboys (also known as "Apple Fanbois," "Fanb0yz," "iPhoners" or simply "The Mac Faithful," among many other names) and the Samsung Fanboys (also known as "Apple H4terz," "Galaxians" or "Androiders")
- 10-22-2012, 11:31 PM #3
Re: Android apple peace treaty
"I, MERCDROID, do solemnly swear allegiance to all sleek, cutting-edge, full-featured mobile devices, be they made by Apple or by manufacturers of Android-based products. Should I feel the need to criticize, boast by comparison or complain about a product that rivals the one I own and use, such Internet-based venom will be directed at a third-party target."
- By Bla1ze in forum Wallpapers, Ringtones, and ThemesReplies: 27Last Post: 05-19-2011, 11:12 AM
- By toobaduragirl in forum The Android Central LoungeReplies: 7Last Post: 07-08-2010, 11:45 PM
- By Magnious in forum Other OS's and DevicesReplies: 5Last Post: 02-17-2010, 12:24 PM
- By rwun in forum Other OS's and DevicesReplies: 2Last Post: 12-10-2009, 05:03 PM
- By jayjeff20 in forum Android AppsReplies: 3Last Post: 10-25-2009, 09:28 PM