ITC rules that Samsung violates four Apple patents covering design, touch
US International Trade Commission Administrative Law Judge Thomas Pender has made an initial ruling that some Samsung's devices violate four Apple patents, including one iPhone design patent and three software patents. Apple didn't manage a clean sweep, as Samsung was cleared of treading on two more patents, but the verdict still carries the all-too-familiar potential for a trade ban if the ITC maintains the findings in its final review. It's bleak news for the Korean company, which faced an initial loss to Apple at the ITC just last month -- even though large swaths of the mostly Android-based Galaxy phones and tablets in the dispute have long since left the market, an upheld verdict gives Samsung one less bargaining chip in a protracted legal war.a.k.a. RyZR from HoFo
Motorola Moto X (164.55.2.ghost_verizon.Verizon.en.US, KitKat 4.4.2)
Motorola Moto G (173.44.20.falcon_cdma.Verizon.en.US, KitKat 4.4.2)
Motorola DROID Bionic (98.72.22.XT865.Verizon.en.US, Jelly Bean 4.1.2)
Google Nexus 7 2012 (KOT49H, KitKat 4.4.2)
What other devices have I had? Here's my phone timeline.
Support your favorite Android app and game developers. Pay for apps! And don't block ads!
Community Rules & Guidelines - Mobile Nations Forums
- 10-24-2012, 06:02 PM #2
- 10-25-2012, 02:32 AM #3
- By aznhomieboi1689 in forum T-Mobile Galaxy S IIReplies: 21Last Post: 02-23-2014, 12:51 PM
- By andwrom in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 10-inchReplies: 5Last Post: 07-30-2012, 07:33 PM
- By Mercury81 in forum HTC EVO 4G LTEReplies: 4Last Post: 07-05-2012, 06:08 AM
- By Neon01 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 12-06-2011, 09:17 AM
- By mohammad wardeh in forum IntroductionsReplies: 3Last Post: 04-30-2011, 07:36 PM