Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 28
Like Tree12Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

    Default Lmfao!

    Did anyone take a look at this trash *** article?

    iPad mini is more than just the sum of its hardware | ZDNet

    I couldn't even finish reading this blasphemy, it's so damn ridiculous.. I swear ZDNet doesn't know anything about Technology.
  2. #2  
    sting7k's Avatar

    Posts
    502 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,374 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock JB 4.2

    Default Re: Lmfao!

    He is speaking from first hand experience and expressing his opinion. What's wrong with that? You don't agree, cool. But it doesn't invalidate his points and findings in using each OS.
    Thanked by:
    Ry 
    Ry and FFR like this.
  3. #3  
    Ry
    Ry is online now
    Ry's Avatar

    Posts
    7,859 Posts
    Global Posts
    7,866 Global Posts

    Default Re: Lmfao!

    Quote Originally Posted by sting7k View Post
    He is speaking from first hand experience and expressing his opinion. What's wrong with that? You don't agree, cool. But it doesn't invalidate his points and findings in using each OS.
    Some people "hate" Apple so much that they let things like this get to them. lol.
    a.k.a. RyZR from HoFo
    Motorola Moto X (164.55.2.ghost_verizon.Verizon.en.US, KitKat 4.4.2)
    Motorola Moto G (173.44.20.falcon_cdma.Verizon.en.US, KitKat 4.4.2)
    Motorola DROID Bionic (98.72.22.XT865.Verizon.en.US, Jelly Bean 4.1.2)
    Google Nexus 7 2012 (KTU84P, KitKat 4.4.4)
    What other devices have I had? Here's my phone timeline.
    Support your favorite Android app and game developers. Pay for apps! And don't block ads!

    Community Rules & Guidelines - Mobile Nations Forums
    anjali_jain likes this.
  4. #4  

    Default Re: Lmfao!

    I like what some guy in the comments said:

    "If I was offered to choose between free iPad mini and Nexus, I would select iPad then I will sell it in the market to buy two brand new Nexus with that money."

    Sent from my GT-I9300 using Android Central Forums
  5. #5  
    Devinator's Avatar
    Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō

    Posts
    4,373 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,376 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock/Stock/CM9

    Default Re: Lmfao!

    Quote Originally Posted by ceowin View Post
    I like what some guy in the comments said:

    "If I was offered to choose between free iPad mini and Nexus, I would select iPad then I will sell it in the market to buy two brand new Nexus with that money."
    Yea, I loled at that.
  6. #6  
    henywatty's Avatar

    Posts
    57 Posts
    Global Posts
    76 Global Posts

    Default Re: Lmfao!

    Unbelievable. For half the article he is comparing the the App Store and the Play store, not the tablets. The rest is biased, mostly with no solid evidence. And when he said, "Oh my God, the world's going to end" sarcastically in regards to Apple Maps, that was just lame. You could say that in reply to any of his paper-thin arguments.

    Sent from my Nexus 7 running Android Jelly Bean 4.1.2
    Thanked by:
    KitN 
    kkapoorr likes this.
  7. #7  

    Default Re: Lmfao!

    Quote Originally Posted by henywatty View Post
    Unbelievable. For half the article he is comparing the the App Store and the Play store, not the tablets.
    Because AppStore is strong side of iOS
  8. #8  
    gollum18's Avatar

    Posts
    1,510 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,532 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock Rooted Mk3

    Default Re: Lmfao!

    Obviously he doesn't know anything about tech, since he mentioned that Google/Samsung's rival to the ipad4 will have an even more retinized "retina" display... wow do your research first before posting an article of this apparent magnitude.

    Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
    Current Laptop - Samsung Ativ 4 Book, Ivy Bridge I7 @ 2.00GHz per Core, 8GB DDR3 Ram, Intel HD 4000, 750GB SATA

    Please don't thank me unless I have helped you in some way, if you like my post then click like not thanks.

    Check out my github @ https://github.com/gollum18 or My Android Applications @ http://lrdev.net76.net
  9. #9  
    Ry
    Ry is online now
    Ry's Avatar

    Posts
    7,859 Posts
    Global Posts
    7,866 Global Posts

    Default Re: Lmfao!

    Quote Originally Posted by gollum18 View Post
    Obviously he doesn't know anything about tech, since he mentioned that Google/Samsung's rival to the ipad4 will have an even more retinized "retina" display... wow do your research first before posting an article of this apparent magnitude.

    Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
    Rumors point to the "Nexus 10" having a higher PPI than the iPad 3 and 4.

    Hence "more retinized retina display".

    Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Android Central Forums
    a.k.a. RyZR from HoFo
    Motorola Moto X (164.55.2.ghost_verizon.Verizon.en.US, KitKat 4.4.2)
    Motorola Moto G (173.44.20.falcon_cdma.Verizon.en.US, KitKat 4.4.2)
    Motorola DROID Bionic (98.72.22.XT865.Verizon.en.US, Jelly Bean 4.1.2)
    Google Nexus 7 2012 (KTU84P, KitKat 4.4.4)
    What other devices have I had? Here's my phone timeline.
    Support your favorite Android app and game developers. Pay for apps! And don't block ads!

    Community Rules & Guidelines - Mobile Nations Forums
  10. #10  
    gollum18's Avatar

    Posts
    1,510 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,532 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock Rooted Mk3

    Default Re: Lmfao!

    Yet the screen on the nexus 7/10 is not a retina display why bother mentioning it as so.

    Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
    Current Laptop - Samsung Ativ 4 Book, Ivy Bridge I7 @ 2.00GHz per Core, 8GB DDR3 Ram, Intel HD 4000, 750GB SATA

    Please don't thank me unless I have helped you in some way, if you like my post then click like not thanks.

    Check out my github @ https://github.com/gollum18 or My Android Applications @ http://lrdev.net76.net
  11. #11  
    Ry
    Ry is online now
    Ry's Avatar

    Posts
    7,859 Posts
    Global Posts
    7,866 Global Posts

    Default Re: Lmfao!

    Quote Originally Posted by gollum18 View Post
    Yet the screen on the nexus 7/10 is not a retina display why bother mentioning it as so.

    Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
    LOL.

    Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Android Central Forums
    a.k.a. RyZR from HoFo
    Motorola Moto X (164.55.2.ghost_verizon.Verizon.en.US, KitKat 4.4.2)
    Motorola Moto G (173.44.20.falcon_cdma.Verizon.en.US, KitKat 4.4.2)
    Motorola DROID Bionic (98.72.22.XT865.Verizon.en.US, Jelly Bean 4.1.2)
    Google Nexus 7 2012 (KTU84P, KitKat 4.4.4)
    What other devices have I had? Here's my phone timeline.
    Support your favorite Android app and game developers. Pay for apps! And don't block ads!

    Community Rules & Guidelines - Mobile Nations Forums
  12. #12  

    Default Re: Lmfao!

    Nexus 7 > iPad Mini. The ipad mini is overpriced and weak, that should be the bottom line of the article
    Thanked by:
  13. #13  

    Default Re: Lmfao!

    I actually thought it was well written an a cool article.

    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums
  14. #14  

    Default Re: Lmfao!

    Quote Originally Posted by anjali_jain View Post
    Nexus 7 > iPad Mini. The ipad mini is overpriced and weak, that should be the bottom line of the article
    Overpriced, yes but that's the norm for Apple products. Weak, maybe not. Depends on what kind of tablet you want.
  15. #15  
    skyrockett's Avatar

    Posts
    363 Posts
    ROM
    4.1.2 stock JB

    Default Re: Lmfao!

    Jason Perlow been paid or he's just one of those *** kissing fellas
  16. #16  
    gollum18's Avatar

    Posts
    1,510 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,532 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock Rooted Mk3

    Default Re: Lmfao!

    Ooooo that two year old a5 chip is the selling point for me XD

    Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
    Current Laptop - Samsung Ativ 4 Book, Ivy Bridge I7 @ 2.00GHz per Core, 8GB DDR3 Ram, Intel HD 4000, 750GB SATA

    Please don't thank me unless I have helped you in some way, if you like my post then click like not thanks.

    Check out my github @ https://github.com/gollum18 or My Android Applications @ http://lrdev.net76.net
  17. #17  

    Default Re: Lmfao!

    If anyone were to recommend me a good Android tablet, which one would you suggest I get and why?

    This is from me, on my EVO 3D.
  18. #18  

    Default Re: Lmfao!

    Quote Originally Posted by xlDeMoNiClx View Post
    If anyone were to recommend me a good Android tablet, which one would you suggest I get and why?

    This is from me, on my EVO 3D.
    What size?

    Motorola Photon 4G
  19. #19  

    Default Re: Lmfao!

    Quote Originally Posted by Slender Troll View Post
    What size?

    Motorola Photon 4G
    Preferably one of the bigger ones. For web-browsing, watching movies, etc.

    This is from me, on my EVO 3D.
  20. #20  

    Default Re: Lmfao!

    Quote Originally Posted by xlDeMoNiClx View Post
    Preferably one of the bigger ones. For web-browsing, watching movies, etc.

    This is from me, on my EVO 3D.
    Then (and this is my personal preference, so take it how you want) get the Nexus 10. Stock android. Jelly Bean 4.2 (I think, correct me if I'm wrong), and (again, my personal opinion) the best 10" tablet out there.

    Motorola Photon 4G
    Thanked by:
  21. #21  

    Default Re: Lmfao!

    Quote Originally Posted by Slender Troll View Post
    Then (and this is my personal preference, so take it how you want) get the Nexus 10. Stock android. Jelly Bean 4.2 (I think, correct me if I'm wrong), and (again, my personal opinion) the best 10" tablet out there.

    Motorola Photon 4G
    You're the second person to recommend that one to me. I'm definitely gonna look up more about it.

    This is from me, on my EVO 3D.
    Slender Troll likes this.
  22. #22  

    Default Re: Lmfao!

    Ecosystem counts for a lot and Apple has the edge in that department. Apple got a head start on everyone and everyone is trying to catch up. I am a proud Nexus 7 owner and even I am frustrated at the lack of media content and tablet specific apps, but it's getting better and I believe that will continue.

    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums
    Thanked by:
  23. #23  

    Default Re: Lmfao!

    Quote Originally Posted by Knuckle9 View Post
    Ecosystem counts for a lot and Apple has the edge in that department. Apple got a head start on everyone and everyone is trying to catch up. I am a proud Nexus 7 owner and even I am frustrated at the lack of media content and tablet specific apps, but it's getting better and I believe that will continue.

    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums
    More and more people are getting tired of their ecosystem now that they see just how limited it is compared to Android. If Apple doesn't step it up, they're screwed.

    This is from me, on my EVO 3D.
    Thanked by:
  24. #24  

    Default Lmfao!

    Quote Originally Posted by xlDeMoNiClx View Post
    More and more people are getting tired of their ecosystem now that they see just how limited it is compared to Android. If Apple doesn't step it up, they're screwed.

    This is from me, on my EVO 3D.
    Apples ecosystem is limited? That would be news to the entire world.
  25. #25  

    Default Lmfao!

    Quote Originally Posted by gollum18 View Post
    Yet the screen on the nexus 7/10 is not a retina display why bother mentioning it as so.

    Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
    Erm. The nexus 10 display is certainly of the same caliber as apples retina display. It actually has a higher ppi than the iPad. It just isn't marketed as a retina display since that's an apple thing.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. LMFAO - Sexy and I Know It Ringtone Download Here
    By 1fastmr2 in forum Wallpapers, Ringtones, and Themes
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-20-2012, 07:56 PM

Posting Permissions