• 1 Post By slywalk
  • 1 Post By slywalk
  • 1 Post By MangoPowah
  • 1 Post By xlDeMoNiClx
  • 1 Post By xlDeMoNiClx
  • 1 Post By slywalk
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Google Nexus 10 vs iPad 4?

Google announced its new 10 inch tablet Nexus 10, so it is better than iPad?

Global Posts
    70 Global Posts

Default Re: Google Nexus 10 vs iPad 4?

Specswise the Nexus 10 trumps the iPad 4.

I think Apple rushed with iPad 4 or maybe they knew about Nexus10 coming and just throwed what they got and start working on response to N10
    Thanked by:

Global Posts
    847 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Spec wise I am getting the Nexus 10 this christmas. And I am not just saying that because I am so deeply entrenched in the play store. (Music, Movies, TV shows, Magazines...)
    "In valor, there is hope."

The Nexus 10 has a better processor, more RAM, and higher screen resolution. No doubt Android Jelly Bean with Nexus 10 will outrun iPad4 which lacks many features like YouTube, Google Maps, Stylus Pen, NFC and much more!!!

Global Posts
    1,532 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock Rooted Mk3

No competition, I won't pay for a the same product twice, let alone 4 times. But if that's how apples consumers want to waste their money I say let them.

Honestly the iPad has been the same since the release of the og iPad. Its just received bumped up specs. But considering apples run of the mill way of thinking, this isn't a surprise.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
    Current Laptop - Samsung Ativ 4 Book, Ivy Bridge I7 @ 2.00GHz per Core, 8GB DDR3 Ram, Intel HD 4000, 750GB SATA

Please don't thank me unless I have helped you in some way, if you like my post then click like not thanks.

Check out my github @ https://github.com/gollum18 or My Android Applications @ http://lrdev.net76.net
    xlDeMoNiClx likes this.

Global Posts
    81 Global Posts

Apple doesn't have to change their business plan when so many sheep will just keep buying whatever new model comes out because it has an s after the number. The fact that the iPad mini has sold anything at all proves to me that people don't care about specs or price, simply an apple on the back... Sad

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2
    xlDeMoNiClx likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by anjali_jain View Post
    The Nexus 10 has a better processor, more RAM, and higher screen resolution. No doubt Android Jelly Bean with Nexus 10 will outrun iPad4 which lacks many features like YouTube, Google Maps, Stylus Pen, NFC and much more!!!
    The nexus 10 doesn't run circles around the newest iPad. RAM is irrelevant, because you're comparing two disparate OSes. (More doesn't equal better) Also, the iPad has YouTube, and also has many more tablet apps. The nexus 10 also does not have stylus support beyond a generic capacitive stylus, which the iPad also has.

Global Posts
    81 Global Posts

Yeah plus apple will just throw out the new new new iPad in 2 months and beat everyone with something revolutionary like... Live wall papers. Which have never been seen on anything before. :P

anjali_jain likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by slywalk View Post
    Yeah plus apple will just throw out the new new new iPad in 2 months and beat everyone with something revolutionary like... Live wall papers. Which have never been seen on anything before. :P

Sort of like, you know, android?

Quote Originally Posted by JHBThree View Post
    The nexus 10 doesn't run circles around the newest iPad. RAM is irrelevant, because you're comparing two disparate OSes. (More doesn't equal better) Also, the iPad has YouTube, and also has many more tablet apps. The nexus 10 also does not have stylus support beyond a generic capacitive stylus, which the iPad also has.
    So you're saying the Nexus 10 doesn't have YouTube? Hmm, Google not including one of their services on their own devices... Fishy.

Sent from the cockpit of Gurren Lagann
    anjali_jain likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by MangoPowah View Post
    So you're saying the Nexus 10 doesn't have YouTube? Hmm, Google not including one of their services on their own devices... Fishy.

Where in gods name did you get that from? The poster I was responding to said the iPad didn't have YouTube, which isn't true.

Where in gods name did you get that from? The poster I was responding to said the iPad didn't have YouTube, which isn't true.
    Oops, my bad. Sorry about that.

Oops, my bad. Sorry about that.

No worries. This thread is confusing.
    Thanked by:

Global Posts
    332 Global Posts

Comapared to the iPad 4, The Nexus 10 has a better processor, more RAM, and higher screen 2560*1600 resolution . But I am not sure whether its display is better than the ipad 4, which have a Retina Display. But the nexus 10 is cheaper than the iPad 4, and runs on the Android 4.2, so obviously I will choose the Nexu 10, personally opinion.

Global Posts
    81 Global Posts

Sort of like, you know, android?
    Android? Those phones for poor non hipsters?

Yeah, for the people lucky enough to not be hipsters.
    slywalk likes this.

Global Posts
    81 Global Posts

Android users don't necessarily have to be poor. They could just choose to spend their money wisely, and not waste it on a recycled aluminum brick

Just to make sure we're clear, I'm just playing around quoting my iphone wielding friends and calling them hipsters :P I love android and know how much better and cheaper it is. Smug iSheep can suck it !

Just to make sure we're clear, I'm just playing around quoting my iphone wielding friends and calling them hipsters :P I love android and know how much better and cheaper it is. Smug iSheep can suck it !
    As soon as you said hipster I knew you were on our side. :P

Poor them, hating anything mainstream and yet not realizing the iPhone has been mainstream for years. XD
    MangoPowah likes this.

Global Posts
    81 Global Posts

Damn it, why don't I have android-savvy friends irl >_<
    Problem with the hipster thing and apple fans... when apple crashes, and it will... they'll rejoice anyway because people will flock to android and WP... so the remaining apple fans will actually be hipsters...still paying too much money for sub par products... :P

Damn it, why don't I have android-savvy friends irl >_<
    Problem with the hipster thing and apple fans... when apple crashes, and it will... they'll rejoice anyway because people will flock to android and WP... so the remaining apple fans will actually be hipsters...still paying too much money for sub par products... :P
    That's what hipsters have been doing since the start, I mean have you seen what they wear? :P

This is from me, on my EVO 3D.

GS3 was a little more expensive then iPhone 4S (before 5 been annouced) for a moment in my country, so i don't know what you talking about

Global Posts
    81 Global Posts

Well..considering the 4s came out october 2011 and the gs3 came out may 2012... It'd be ric0ckulous if the 4S was more expensive...
    xlDeMoNiClx likes this.