HELP ME OUT Im looking for a REAL high end device

totalrukcus

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
I need to enlist the help of you guys, I am looking for a high end android phone. I have had all the nexus devices I have also tried the dell streak and the motorola atrix.
Here are the Minimum specs I am looking for;

>4.7 inch screen
Soft keys
Quad Core
LTE
GSM
16GB

Price is irrelevant.

In reality the Nexus 4 seems close but the lack of LTE doesn't work for me. Any suggestions

Kevin OQuinn

AC Team Emeritus
May 17, 2010
Visit site
I need to enlist the help of you guys, I am looking for a high end android phone. I have had all the nexus devices I have also tried the dell streak and the motorola atrix.
Here are the Minimum specs I am looking for;

>4.7 inch screen
Soft keys
Quad Core
LTE
GSM
16GB

Price is irrelevant.

In reality the Nexus 4 seems close but the lack of LTE doesn't work for me. Any suggestions

Nope...closest would be the One X+ when it launches on AT&T. But it has capacitive buttons.

blaze5

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site
If your willing to go up in size the note 2 or the optimus g

Sent from my PC36100 using Android Central Forums

Kevin OQuinn

AC Team Emeritus
May 17, 2010
Visit site
LTE like Verizon, LTE like Sprint or LTE like ATT?

GSM implies LTE for AT&T.

The Optimus G doesn't have soft buttons, it has capacitive.

OP will need to decide what are the most important features. RIght now I would pick the Optimus G and just deal with the buttons. Since I forgot about that phone when I posted my reply above. :)

The One X+ would be choice number 2, unless you play a lot of games and like what's in the Tegrazone (seriously, some of them are amazing). Oh, and the One X+ will probably have a better camera.

crl95

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
im kinda in the same boat here i have an iphone 4 switching to android... I have to stay on verizon and i will be switching in january. I love the soft keys on the galaxy nexus but dont really want a year old phone. Any one have suggestions of a good android phone on verizon. Also i want to root my phone so please keep that in mind.

blaze5

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site
im kinda in the same boat here i have an iphone 4 switching to android... I have to stay on verizon and i will be switching in january. I love the soft keys on the galaxy nexus but dont really want a year old phone. Any one have suggestions of a good android phone on verizon. Also i want to root my phone so please keep that in mind.

The HTC Droid DNA the Samsung galaxy note 2 the galaxy s3 but you should wait for in depth reviews of the Droid DNA to see how the battery holds up

Sent from my PC36100 using Android Central Forums

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m1000