What's comes after Jellybean?

Shadowriver

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
You mean name? "Key Lime Pie" is what people think as next letter is "K" and India propose "KajuKatli"

As for features... i don't know, selectable premissions would be cool, integration of Google TV so it can be version synced, go towards desktop a little bit (specially looking what Windows 8 doing). I would also like multi-window mode that Samsung implemnted in Note, so all models and applications can support that.

gollum18

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
Well 4.2 isn't key lime pie, its only an improved version of jb, which is an improved version of ics.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Shadowriver

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
Well 4.2 isn't key lime pie, its only an improved version of jb, which is an improved version of ics.

I don't think he meant 4.2, but really next version :p Also every every new of Android is improvement of old version, it's not like the rewrite it oneach update, Android didn't change it's core since very begining

weston87

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
I read somewhere that the next version could be kandy Kane. I don't remember where I read it but the reason for their speculation was what they found in Google little easter egg on jellybean devices. Here is a picture. There are 2 candy canes.

Sent from my Galaxy Slll using TapaTalk!

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1351938323904.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1351938323904.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 42

Shadowriver

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
I read somewhere that the next version could be kandy Kane. I don't remember where I read it but the reason for their speculation was what they found in Google little easter egg on jellybean devices. Here is a picture. There are 2 candy canes.

But they are start with C in english, same as Cupcake whichalready been used which reads as Kupkake

weston87

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
I'm just telling what I heard lol. I can't even remember where I read it. But it's still odd that they have candy canes in that. Lol

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
"K" is next and there's a lot of speculation that "key lime pie" is what the OS version will be named...it was rumored that the 4.2 may also carry the new name several months ago when the rumor mill started to churn...now that we know 4.2 is Jelly Bean, I won't be surprised with Google throws us a curve ball and go with another "K" name than what people may be expecting.

shkim698

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
how about Kahlua (Coffee) Bean or Kahlua Pie?? It starts with K and coming from Jelly Bean as a previous name, could work, haha.

Last edited: