- 10 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
I was just surfing through StumbleUpon and found this article. It's pretty interesting.
Android now powers 75% of all smartphones sold. Are we heading towards a Google monopoly? | ExtremeTech
- 11-04-2012, 10:23 PM #2
- 11-04-2012, 11:54 PM #3
- 11-05-2012, 04:28 AM #4
- 11-05-2012, 09:47 AM #5
Re: Google Monopoly?
Android domination is not as big... or at least not so depended as Windows domination on desktop where even if you Linux user you need Windows installed to have access to some popular services (not to mention hardware, like i have right now with sound card where i got incomplete support on Linux), whatever you buy iOS or Android you will have access to most popular services. iOS doing a hell lot of better then OS X and have a lot better international support. So situation is not so dire as it is in Desktop world.
- By devonair in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 6Last Post: 09-27-2013, 09:19 PM
- By wabbit3119 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 09-01-2009, 05:41 PM
- By ncho114 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 06-26-2009, 04:47 AM
- By sonali in forum T-Mobile G1Replies: 2Last Post: 06-20-2009, 11:39 AM
- By ReuvenNY in forum T-Mobile G1Replies: 0Last Post: 01-21-2009, 04:47 PM