- 11-07-2012, 01:20 PM #2
- 11-07-2012, 05:03 PM #4
- 11-08-2012, 09:05 AM #5
- 11-29-2012, 01:52 PM #7
Re: Maxx using a lot of data?
One thing I noticed is that about 18% of your use is via Speed Test. I am guessing that this rate will not continue over the upcoming months. Remove that usage from the total and based on the above values you will use about 2GB over 30 days. Right in your previous usage range with the iPhone 4.
Good luck.Samsung Galaxy S4,
Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0
Motorola Razr Maxx HD, iPhone 4,
Blackberry 9650, Blackberry Playbook
- 11-29-2012, 02:34 PM #8
- By SSmaster in forum Droid Charge Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 08-11-2011, 09:28 AM
- By MojaveHigh in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 12Last Post: 04-22-2011, 08:54 AM
- By powermatt in forum Samsung Galaxy TabReplies: 0Last Post: 02-10-2011, 05:47 PM
- By splmonster in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 4Last Post: 10-09-2010, 03:15 PM
- By splmonster in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 25Last Post: 06-13-2010, 03:33 PM