Samsung: No Plans to Settle with Apple
In an interview with Yonhap News, Shin Jong-kyun, head of Samsung’s mobile and IT division, revealed that the South Korean manufacturer doesn’t plan to follow HTC’s legal strategy and will instead continue to fight Apple in court. “It may be true that HTC may have agreed to pay 300 billion won (US$276 million) to Apple, but we don’t intend to (negotiate) at all,” he said.a.k.a. RyZR from HoFo
Motorola Moto X (164.55.2.ghost_verizon.Verizon.en.US, KitKat 4.4.2)
Motorola Moto G (173.44.20.falcon_cdma.Verizon.en.US, KitKat 4.4.2)
Motorola DROID Bionic (98.72.22.XT865.Verizon.en.US, Jelly Bean 4.1.2)
Google Nexus 7 2012 (KOT49H, KitKat 4.4.2)
What other devices have I had? Here's my phone timeline.
Support your favorite Android app and game developers. Pay for apps! And don't block ads!
Community Rules & Guidelines - Mobile Nations Forums
- 11-16-2012, 08:50 PM #2
- 11-17-2012, 07:03 AM #3
Re: Samsung: No Plans to Settle with Apple
And why should they negotiate? They've been making money hand over fist by copying Apple, the lawyer fees are marginal compared to the billions that they made. Besides, to the general public, Samsung are starting to look like the "good guys".
- 11-19-2012, 10:49 AM #4
- By f1nzup in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 62Last Post: 09-24-2012, 06:27 PM
- By Shadowriver in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 5Last Post: 09-03-2012, 11:52 PM
- By Jussumguy88 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 1Last Post: 08-26-2012, 12:00 PM
- By shotgun2012 in forum AT&T Samsung InfuseReplies: 3Last Post: 05-18-2012, 02:29 PM
- By vazz98 in forum Verizon Galaxy Nexus Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 8Last Post: 12-16-2011, 01:35 AM