Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default So I'm buying a tablet for absolutely NO other reason than comics.

Someone gave me a Kindle Fire which is fine however it has no "Dark Horse" app. Yes I can side load it but even then I cant purchase in app (It looks for the Google Play store). So I'm not buying the Amazon branded tablets. Also I love the Nexus 7 but I'm tired of pinching and zooming.

It seems like from what I can tell the perfect comic 10 inch tablet is the Nexus 10. I get Comixology and Dark Horse even Marvel if needed and the strong point of the Nexus 10 is the ONLY thing I care about the screen.

Thoughts?
    Last edited by Satellite#AC; 11-14-2012 at 03:32 PM. Reason: typo
    AC Team Emeritus

Global Posts
    9,000 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Default Re: So I'm buying a tablet for absolutely NO other reason than comics.

Quote Originally Posted by Satellite#AC View Post
    Someone gave me a Kindle Fire which is fine however it has no "Dark Horse" app. Yes I can side load it but even then I cant purchase in app (It looks for the Google Play store). So I'm not buying the Amazon branded tablets. Also I love the Nexus 7 but I'm tired of pinching and zooming.

It seems like from what I can tell the perfect comic 10 inch tablet is the Nexus 10. I get Comixology and Dark Horse even Marvel if needed and the strong point of the Nexus 10 is the ONLY thing I care about the screen.

Thoughts?
    If the screen is most important to you then the nexus 10 should be your top choice.
    Kevin F.I.M.T.K. O'Quinn Esq.