So I'm buying a tablet for absolutely NO other reason than comics.

Satellite#AC

Jul 7, 2010
Visit site
Someone gave me a Kindle Fire which is fine however it has no "Dark Horse" app. Yes I can side load it but even then I cant purchase in app (It looks for the Google Play store). So I'm not buying the Amazon branded tablets. Also I love the Nexus 7 but I'm tired of pinching and zooming.

It seems like from what I can tell the perfect comic 10 inch tablet is the Nexus 10. I get Comixology and Dark Horse even Marvel if needed and the strong point of the Nexus 10 is the ONLY thing I care about the screen.

Thoughts?

Last edited:

Kevin OQuinn

AC Team Emeritus
May 17, 2010
Visit site
Someone gave me a Kindle Fire which is fine however it has no "Dark Horse" app. Yes I can side load it but even then I cant purchase in app (It looks for the Google Play store). So I'm not buying the Amazon branded tablets. Also I love the Nexus 7 but I'm tired of pinching and zooming.

It seems like from what I can tell the perfect comic 10 inch tablet is the Nexus 10. I get Comixology and Dark Horse even Marvel if needed and the strong point of the Nexus 10 is the ONLY thing I care about the screen.

Thoughts?

If the screen is most important to you then the nexus 10 should be your top choice.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
w8wca