- 5 Posts
Remove a root
I bought an Htc evo v used. It turns out the phone was previously rooted. How do you uninstall the root?
It won't update the software properly.
It sends me to a screen called "teamwin recovery project" main menu.
It has a bunch of different options, and I'm not sure what to do.
I have no idea what this is.
Does anyone know?
This is the 4.0 update. My phone is already on 4.0.3. I'm not sure what this update adds, or what.
Everything has been erased from this phone. The only way that this is noticeable is this teamwin page.
Can someone please help me? Or give advice? thanks.
- 11-17-2012, 11:27 PM #3
- By Cory Streater in forum Thunderbolt Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 254Last Post: 08-21-2012, 01:03 PM
- By Cory Streater in forum Verizon Fascinate Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 230Last Post: 07-29-2011, 09:48 AM
- By crea78 in forum AT&T ATRIXReplies: 7Last Post: 02-20-2011, 10:04 AM
- By Cory Streater in forum Epic 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 16Last Post: 12-01-2010, 11:13 PM
- By jjenson in forum Verizon Fascinate Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 6Last Post: 10-30-2010, 06:41 PM