- 5 Posts
Remove a root
I bought an Htc evo v used. It turns out the phone was previously rooted. How do you uninstall the root?
It won't update the software properly.
It sends me to a screen called "teamwin recovery project" main menu.
It has a bunch of different options, and I'm not sure what to do.
I have no idea what this is.
Does anyone know?
This is the 4.0 update. My phone is already on 4.0.3. I'm not sure what this update adds, or what.
Everything has been erased from this phone. The only way that this is noticeable is this teamwin page.
Can someone please help me? Or give advice? thanks.
- 11-17-2012, 10:27 PM #3
Re: Remove a root
Try posting in the section for your phone. :-)Forum Rules & Guidelines -- CLICK HERE
I'm an NVIDIA Tegra Champ. Here's what that means. It means that from time to time I might receive products and/or services from NVIDIA to evaluate them and provide feedback to NVIDIA and you, our valuable members. What this does NOT mean is that my opinion will be biased. Any opinion that I express here and elsewhere are solely based on my personal preference and any relevant expertise that I may/may not have on the subject matter.
- By Cory Streater in forum Thunderbolt Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 254Last Post: 08-21-2012, 12:03 PM
- By Cory Streater in forum Verizon Fascinate Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 230Last Post: 07-29-2011, 08:48 AM
- By crea78 in forum AT&T ATRIXReplies: 7Last Post: 02-20-2011, 09:04 AM
- By Cory Streater in forum Epic 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 16Last Post: 12-01-2010, 10:13 PM
- By jjenson in forum Verizon Fascinate Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 6Last Post: 10-30-2010, 05:41 PM