why wont some apps open with a facebook log in?

Priscilla Cuevas

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
Hi guys, I have the galaxy stellar android. I just got it. And it's frustrating me how with some apps like drawsomething or spotify, I can't log in with facebook. If I push the option to log on with facebook both apps will just freeze or load for a while and then send me back to the homepage again asking if I want to log on with facebook or my email again.....
This is frustrating to me and if anyone has any advice it would be very much appreciated. :)

P.s. it's only with spotify and drawsomething :)

anon(94115)

Banned
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
Hi guys, I have the galaxy stellar android. I just got it. And it's frustrating me how with some apps like drawsomething or spotify, I can't log in with facebook. If I push the option to log on with facebook both apps will just freeze or load for a while and then send me back to the homepage again asking if I want to log on with facebook or my email again.....
This is frustrating to me and if anyone has any advice it would be very much appreciated. :)

P.s. it's only with spotify and drawsomething :)

I never had an issue with either app... Try to un install then reinstall. Also, do you have your fb account under settings-->accounts

Sent from my X-Band Modem... TY Genesis

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol