Nexus 4 low benchmarks.

dballn247

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
Has google announced a reason as to why the Nexus 4 has a quadrant score approx 3000 points lower than the Optimus G? I was looking to get the Nexus 4, however am now looking harder at the Optimus G although I really do not want to stick with Sprint.

dballn247

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
Nope and they won't. Benchmarks don't matter.
For the average user no. But you can't say they don't matter. There are certain phones that perform better than others. Both in benchmarks and real world use. To deny that a poor benchmark is not an indicator of a devices ceiling of potential is ignorant.

Kevin OQuinn

AC Team Emeritus
May 17, 2010
Visit site
For the average user no. But you can't say they don't matter. There are certain phones that perform better than others. Both in benchmarks and real world use. To deny that a poor benchmark is not an indicator of a devices ceiling of potential is ignorant.

I completely disagree. Most people that have used both the Optimus G and Nexus 4 say the Nexus 4 feels faster. You have to realize that the OEM's will put software optimizations in place to improve benchmark scores. To deny that they do is ignorant.

enik

Apr 14, 2011
Visit site

Benchmarks always favor non AOSP phones. Its ignorant to base a phone purchase based on quadrant.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
123dzo