- 1 Posts
Micro SD Cards.
I'm looking to snag a Micro SD card for my GS3 during the Black Friday / Cyber Monday sales.
I'm a bit confused about SDHC vs SCXC. I understand that the write differently (FAT32 vs exFAT), and that SDHC has a max file size of 4GB.
Is there anything I should be wary about when making my decision? Do both work?
Oh, I've been a longtime lurker, but this is my first post. Hurray!
- 11-23-2012, 09:11 AM #2
- 2,664 Posts
Re: Micro SD Cards.
I assume you mean SDXC. In any event, since both cards are supported by the GS3, it really boils down to how much extra storage you need and what you can afford. SDHC is available up to 32GB and currently available micro SDXC cards are 64GB. I would look for a reasonably priced class 10 card if you will be using it for a lot of HD video.
Edit: Actually, here is a hell of a deal..... Newegg.com - SanDisk Mobile Ultra 64GB MicroSDXC Flash Card Model SDSDQUA-064G-A11A
Last edited by patruns; 11-23-2012 at 10:16 AM.Pat
Galaxy Nexus 10 - stock KitKat 4.4.4
Galaxy Nexus 7 (2nd Generation) - stock KitKat 4.4.4
Nexus 5 - stock KitKat 4.4.4
- By djtarique in forum Other OS's and DevicesReplies: 55Last Post: 08-14-2011, 10:48 AM
- By MannyZ28 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 21Last Post: 02-28-2011, 04:44 PM
- By MannyZ28 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 2Last Post: 06-05-2010, 01:25 PM
- By jms67 in forum The Android Central LoungeReplies: 3Last Post: 03-13-2010, 09:36 AM
- By gchild00 in forum Google / HTC Nexus OneReplies: 4Last Post: 03-12-2010, 07:29 PM