- 171 Posts
10 hours in and my Nexus 10 broke...
My power button on my Nexus 10 already got stuck in the pressed position after 10 hours of use. Google is sending me a replacement but I am reassured as to why I always choose Motorola hardware first. Samsung just doesn't make durable hardware...
Otherwise though, the speed of this tablet is amazing. Most fluid Android experience yet and the screen is better than my iPad. I love the speakers and feel like Google is finally heading in the right direction with these tablets. I would have just loved it if Motorola had made this tablet instead of Sammy.
Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2
- 11-29-2012, 10:23 PM #2
Re: 10 hours in and my Nexus 10 broke...
I only bought this one because Samsung made it.
Have had mine for a week and love it!
Before this, years ago, I had the original Samsung Galaxy tab 10
And I love my Samsung Galaxy s2
Sent from my Nexus 10 using Android Central Forums
- 12-01-2012, 08:50 AM #3
- By MrGutts in forum Google Nexus 10 TabletReplies: 82Last Post: 12-31-2014, 01:43 PM
- By firstname.lastname@example.org in forum Google Nexus 10 TabletReplies: 6Last Post: 12-27-2012, 09:06 AM
- By Alex Dobie in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 43Last Post: 11-07-2012, 12:38 PM
- By Pride in forum Sprint Nexus S 4GReplies: 2Last Post: 07-16-2011, 08:42 AM
- By Not Bad in forum Rumored Devices LoungeReplies: 0Last Post: 06-22-2011, 11:05 AM