- 169 Posts
I have the Huawei U8665 (huawei fusion 2) and my battery goes from 100% to 92% in 20 minutes, i do have wifi but my background data is turned off. I am just wondering if that is pretty good. My battery seems to last awhile. I usually get the best out of my battery from 80-30% of the battery.
- 11-26-2012, 05:13 AM #2
Re: battery question??
Are you noticing this when you unplug your phone in the morning?
I recall something similar with the Incredible. Once the phone hit 100% it stopped charging and would begin discharging but would still show 100% and within mins of using the phone the percentage would drop to 90% or less.
Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums
- By kwarren in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 26Last Post: 07-02-2010, 11:36 AM
- By brina042 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 5Last Post: 06-23-2010, 11:37 AM
- By duckwars in forum EVO AccessoriesReplies: 4Last Post: 06-10-2010, 12:52 PM
- By MNTwinsFan in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 3Last Post: 05-01-2010, 10:01 AM
- By xoannie in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 13Last Post: 01-07-2010, 09:45 PM