Farmville on Samsung Galaxy Tab 2

JiggyJames54

Jun 10, 2010
Visit site
I apologize if this is in the wrong place. I have never asked a question on this site before. I just bought my wife a Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 and she would like to play farmville. Is it possible? I have tried desktop mode and nothing. I understand you cannot get flash in the google play store but is there something else? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

ScandaLeX

Mar 1, 2010
Visit site
I apologize if this is in the wrong place. I have never asked a question on this site before. I just bought my wife a Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 and she would like to play farmville. Is it possible? I have tried desktop mode and nothing. I understand you cannot get flash in the google play store but is there something else? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Adobe Flash Achieve

I can tell you, even with flash, most Zynga games still aren't playable on tablets. I tried on my Samsung Tab and after the game would load 1/2 it would always say I need flash which I had.

ScandaLeX

Mar 1, 2010
Visit site
ya i also interest to play farmwille, its a nice game, we use our brine and memory power is increase

I believe the only way you're going to play Farmville is on a computer. Zynga games are a memory hog. If they bring a computer to a crawl imagine what they'll do to your tablet.

dipak manerikar

Jan 17, 2013
Visit site
I play farmville on my Samsung tab 2 .Yes, it is very much possible.One can only play the major steps in farmvill on the Tab 2 ie. harvesting,plowing & seeding the crops but the other part of the farmville like playing the weekly challenges ,harvesting the plants & animals is not possible on the Samsung tab 2 .BTW. i shall request your good selves to please download farmville express on your tab 2 & link it to face book, this is the only way to play our favorite game Farmville on the Samsung tab 2 .Enjoy guys...