- 11-26-2012, 11:03 PM #2
- 204 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Re: Are android phones durable?
The general answer here is that it depends highly on the manufacturer. Motorola and HTC make some very solid phones, while Samsung and LG aren't far behind. As far as smaller manufacturers like Huawei are concerned, I honestly can't say. MY suggestion to you would be to look through various reviews of you specific device, and see what the consensus is. You can also google or youtube search "(insert your phone's name here) drop test" and see how it handles a typical drop if that's what you're concerned about.
Hope this helps, and good luck!
- By Mikethaler in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 6Last Post: 08-25-2011, 10:07 AM
- By kingsden in forum Motorola Droid 3Replies: 11Last Post: 08-16-2011, 04:27 AM
- By kirksucks in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 06-14-2011, 07:20 PM
- By sillyshyme in forum General Android Device ChatReplies: 4Last Post: 01-24-2011, 08:09 AM
- By i_Droid in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 12-08-2010, 08:34 PM