Screen Resolution / PPI, never noticed until...
I have chosen to be oblivious I guess but I just picked up a Galaxy Tab 2 7 inch from Woot for cheap after hemming and hawing and wow am I disappointed..Everything is fine and it works good but the display is killing me. All of a sudden I'm noticing pixels!!!
I guess I've spent too much time on my GS3 or looking over other peoples shoulders at IPads...
anyways just a rant.
should of spent the extra $50 for the Nexus 7 huh...
- 11-30-2012, 12:43 PM #2
Re: Screen Resolution / PPI, never noticed until...
It wouldn't be too much better on the Nexus 7.Forum Rules & Guidelines -- CLICK HERE
I'm an NVIDIA Tegra Champ. Here's what that means. It means that from time to time I might receive products and/or services from NVIDIA to evaluate them and provide feedback to NVIDIA and you, our valuable members. What this does NOT mean is that my opinion will be biased. Any opinion that I express here and elsewhere are solely based on my personal preference and any relevant expertise that I may/may not have on the subject matter.
- By Grizzly420 in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 4Last Post: 01-12-2011, 05:28 PM
- By boston_ant in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 8Last Post: 12-10-2010, 10:01 AM
- By drfrank in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 2Last Post: 09-11-2010, 02:00 AM
- By DroidGnome in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 2Last Post: 08-19-2010, 06:25 PM
- By AWDmonster in forum Motorola Droid 2Replies: 1Last Post: 08-10-2010, 10:34 AM