Best small'ish phone?
So, my brother's Motorola Atrix is dying, and he's looking to upgrade. He likes the size, and feels the S3 would be too big for him. I was perusing ATT's website, and couldn't find any small phone I could recommend to him. He said the Galaxy Express's 4.5" was tolerable, but I'm hesitant to recommend a phone that's not Samsung's flagship, as it will probably not receive any updates. Same goes for the One VX: I'm doubtful it will receive any updates.
If he was on Verizon, I'd recommend the Razr M, but their plans are expensive. Any word if there is or will be a GSM version available. I couldn't find any info on this when I searched. Is there maybe a Rogers version somewhere?
Do I have to recommend an iPhone5, guys?
- 11-30-2012, 09:06 PM #2
- 12-09-2012, 01:07 AM #3
Re: Best small'ish phone?
I agree with your brother. I'm on Sprint and have been eyeing the Samsung Victory for my first Android phone. 4" screen. Feels a bit chunky compared to a Pre 2, but still not as ridiculous as anything else on Sprint with reasonable specs right now.
Edit: (No idea if there's an AT&T equivalent.) Also, it reviews quite well though amusingly everyone blasts it for it's "weak, budget screen that's only 4 inches," ironically the main selling point for many considering it!
- By Nate the great in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 10-11-2010, 11:18 AM
- By bunjy in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 5Last Post: 09-29-2010, 04:18 AM
- By MNTwinsFan in forum VerizonReplies: 2Last Post: 09-14-2010, 08:30 PM
- By themaclady in forum The Android Central LoungeReplies: 3Last Post: 08-01-2010, 08:54 PM
- By zoltrix in forum The Android Central LoungeReplies: 11Last Post: 06-25-2010, 01:10 AM