New filing: Apple knew almost nothing about jury foreman in Samsung case
In papers filed late Friday, Apple finally disclosed to the court what it knew about Hogan: which is to say, almost nothing. After jury selection took place on July 30, Apple lawyers "became aware" that Hogan had filed for bankruptcy through a public records search, but they never even pulled the bankruptcy court file. And not a single member of Apple's in-house litigation team or outside counsel even knew about Hogan's lawsuit with Seagate until Samsung brought it up in post-trial briefs.
Overall, it's one more thing making Samsung's allegations about the jury foreman look pretty weak. The lawyers may have hoped that Apple knew something and didn't disclose it, but that now looks like a pipe dream seen through the distorted lens of a major trial loss.
The next major step in post-trial action is a hearing scheduled for December 6.a.k.a. RyZR from HoFo
Motorola Moto X (164.55.2.ghost_verizon.Verizon.en.US, KitKat 4.4.2)
Motorola Moto G (173.44.20.falcon_cdma.Verizon.en.US, KitKat 4.4.2)
Motorola DROID Bionic (98.72.22.XT865.Verizon.en.US, Jelly Bean 4.1.2)
Google Nexus 7 2012 (KOT49H, KitKat 4.4.2)
What other devices have I had? Here's my phone timeline.
Support your favorite Android app and game developers. Pay for apps! And don't block ads!
Community Rules & Guidelines - Mobile Nations Forums
- 12-19-2012, 11:39 PM #2
- By srfcrzy in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 07-23-2010, 06:55 AM
- By Dallin Hampton in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 1Last Post: 06-29-2010, 03:07 AM
- By vtwinracersp2 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 3Last Post: 06-20-2010, 02:23 AM
- By DemonGraham31 in forum Samsung MomentReplies: 6Last Post: 05-08-2010, 09:43 AM
- By peejay1977 in forum The Android Central LoungeReplies: 4Last Post: 03-30-2010, 06:19 PM