- 3 Posts
Motorola droid 4 headphone jack not working
i have a motorola droid 4 and when i was walking one day with the headphones plugged in and i unfortunately dropped my phone. My phone landed on the the headphone jack pushing it in and now my phone wont detect headphones are plugged in unless i push the headphones in really hard.
so i was wondering if anybody could help me out and as to how to fix it, or if i were to turn this into verizon, would they notice it got dropped or something?
- By Traprock in forum Droid BionicReplies: 23Last Post: Yesterday, 06:53 AM
- By nikolasmason in forum Droid RAZRReplies: 32Last Post: 05-17-2013, 05:02 PM
- By DillonRichey in forum Verizon HTC RezoundReplies: 10Last Post: 09-29-2012, 02:37 PM
- By Adam Z in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 7Last Post: 07-02-2011, 07:55 PM
- By ksw144 in forum Verizon FascinateReplies: 3Last Post: 06-09-2011, 01:38 AM