- 11 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Motorola droid 4 headphone jack not working
i have a motorola droid 4 and when i was walking one day with the headphones plugged in and i unfortunately dropped my phone. My phone landed on the the headphone jack pushing it in and now my phone wont detect headphones are plugged in unless i push the headphones in really hard.
so i was wondering if anybody could help me out and as to how to fix it, or if i were to turn this into verizon, would they notice it got dropped or something?
- By Traprock in forum Droid BionicReplies: 33Last Post: 10-20-2016, 10:26 AM
- By nikolasmason in forum Droid RAZRReplies: 51Last Post: 06-18-2016, 07:40 PM
- By dillifer92 in forum Verizon HTC RezoundReplies: 11Last Post: 01-24-2014, 02:04 AM
- By Adam Z in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 7Last Post: 07-02-2011, 08:55 PM
- By ksw144 in forum Verizon FascinateReplies: 3Last Post: 06-09-2011, 02:38 AM