Possible bricked gt-p3113
Hey guys, I need your help. I was flashing the ICS version of the AOKP rom and my battery died in the middle of the set up. I tried turning it back on and the device will not turn back on. But when I plug it in to charge, the screen turns on and the display shows a battery with a frozen loading wheel. I can not enter into recovery or download mode. Any suggestions to save this tab? Thank you.
- 12-04-2012, 02:41 AM #2
Last edited by piizzadude; 12-04-2012 at 02:55 AM.
- 12-04-2012, 04:09 AM #4
Re: Possible bricked gt-p3113
If it is setup, then i am not sure what is going on. Could be a bad flash that still puts you at bricked. Is there a key combination that acts as a battery pull?
Sent from my X-Band Modem... TY Genesis
- 12-08-2012, 01:02 PM #7
- By pessin in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 2Replies: 0Last Post: 12-04-2012, 01:59 AM
- By jrs1035 in forum Verizon Fascinate Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 16Last Post: 01-04-2011, 10:34 PM
- By dannyseed in forum T-Mobile Vibrant Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 4Last Post: 12-14-2010, 11:38 AM
- By corydunbar in forum Motorola Droid 2Replies: 4Last Post: 09-17-2010, 09:24 PM
- By NoobTube in forum Incredible Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 4Last Post: 08-27-2010, 02:08 PM