- 1 Posts
Recently, I bought an HTC Hero (With Android 2.1) from a friend of mine.
Now, the problem is that i can't download or send multi-media messages, even if I'm connected to Wi-Fi.
It seems to work if I'm connected to "Mobile data", but the problem is it's expensive as heck, since i don't have a deal for mobile data in my subscription.
My question is: Is there any way to be connected to 3G without being connected to "Mobile data"?
Thanks in advance!
- 12-05-2012, 09:12 AM #2
- 12-05-2012, 11:19 AM #3
- 12-05-2012, 02:40 PM #4
- 59 Posts
Re: Messaging problem
The one trick that may help you on occasion is if you turn on mobile data only while on wifi.
For example, I do this without a mobile data plan when I am at home or starbucks, etc on wifi. It appears that all my apps will update through wifi and I can send and receive MMS provided I have mobile data turned on prior to sending or receiving a message.
So far, no mobile data charges from t-mobile.
- By Anubis in forum HTC HeroReplies: 8Last Post: 07-10-2013, 05:25 PM
- By dcohen2009 in forum HTC HeroReplies: 2Last Post: 01-21-2010, 09:08 PM
- By hawonjung in forum Google / HTC Nexus OneReplies: 2Last Post: 01-18-2010, 12:29 AM
- By salanester in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 13Last Post: 11-07-2009, 02:26 PM
- By maxfire05#AC in forum HTC HeroReplies: 10Last Post: 10-10-2009, 11:49 AM