- 1 Posts
HTC one X failed. error Status 7
sorry if i posted wrong .but first time here.
i tried this : Unofficially Update HTC One X to Android 4.1 Jelly Bean With Domination ROM Based on CM10 it all went smoothly. UNTILL. when i reached the 16'th step. i got this error:
-- Installing: /sdcard/endeavoru-domination-5.zip
Finging Update package...
Opening Update package...
assert failed: Getprop("ro.product.device") == "endeavoru" || getprop("ro.build.product") =="endeavoru" E:Error in /sdcard/endeavoru-domination-5.zip (status7) Installation aborted
is there anything to do to save my phone ? i cant get it to mount in the usb so that i can replace files on the SD card or anything. so i quess my phone is ruined ?
- By Adrynalyne in forum Verizon Fascinate Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 39Last Post: 11-11-2014, 03:32 AM
- By jibby in forum HTC One SReplies: 13Last Post: 05-30-2012, 01:32 PM
- By tigergirlcm in forum Samsung ContinuumReplies: 1Last Post: 02-27-2011, 06:54 PM
- By 4 Star General in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 17Last Post: 08-23-2010, 10:59 AM
- By TravelDave in forum HTC HeroReplies: 0Last Post: 05-07-2010, 05:57 PM